[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drunkenly hooked up with a girl who's in unrequited love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160321_141515.jpg (1 MB, 1858x1019) Image search: [Google]
20160321_141515.jpg
1 MB, 1858x1019
I drunkenly hooked up with a girl who's in unrequited love with me.
>have known her for two years, knew about her feelings for at least a year and a half
>was very clear I did not feel the same, but I was still flirty and did kiss her once a long time ago
>care about her a lot but just am not emotionally attracted to her
>don't want to lose her as a friend but I don't know what the hell the best course of action is
>still making out with her even after we sobered up

She's studying abroad here for a year and going back to Japan in a few weeks. I won't see her until at least spring of 2017. Help me, /r9k/. You guys are expert on women.
>>
STEP 1: FUCK
STEP 2: INSEMINATE
STEP 3: SHIP TO JAPAN
STEP 4: INCREASE JAPANS BIRTH RATE INDIRECTLY
STEP 5: A WINNAR IS YUO
>>
>>28781551

> hooked up with a girl
> Help me, /r9k/. You guys are expert on women.

>>/fuckoffbacktolereddit/
>>
>>28781846
I was being facetious.

Mootblox
>>
>>28781551
>jap girl infatuated with you
>tell her you're not interested but then do things to lead her to believe she has a shot
>post about it knowing it'd be a dream situation for a robot, clearly just wanting to rub salt in the wound

If this is real, fuck you. If it's not real, fuck you. Either way, get out.
>>
>>28782036
I've posted here before. She is Japanese but she doesn't look it, she's dark skinned
>>
File: 1463976010370.png (172 KB, 304x369) Image search: [Google]
1463976010370.png
172 KB, 304x369
>>28781551
>unrequited love
>social awkwardness
>arbitrary time limit that puts pressure on MC to make up his mind

Wow this is just like my animes.
>>
>You guys are expert on women.

Wrong place buddy
>>
>>28782612
I swear to you it's 100% true.

>>28782952
:^)
>>
>>28781551
Fuck you, why the hell are you making out with her? You care about her a lot . You aren't emotionally attracted. Dumb dumb, you don't know what the hell you feel or want. Do nothing, let her go on her merry way, she's obviously planning her life so.... No big deal silly
>>
>>28784060
That's exactly right. Some days she's cute, some days I think she looks horrible. She is planning to come back to the US and wants to live here one day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.