[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing tonight robots? It's so lonely at this hour.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12
File: bar.jpg (58 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
58 KB, 614x389
What are you doing tonight robots?

It's so lonely at this hour.
>>
I'm trying to avoid my stalker. I'm afraid he's out there, trying to find me.
>>
>>28781541
Crying in my bed while watching hentai
>>
Started playing overwatch only to lose 8 games in a row. Now I'm just shitposting because I suck.
>>
>>28781541
Heh,I have all night, sweetie.
>>
>>28781505
Anticipating my doctor's appointment for depression tomorrow and dreading it.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 266x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 266x325
Just can't really sleep. Between taking care of my mom after her brain surgery plus school has finals this week, stress is getting to me.
>>
>>28781505
Watching Bobs Burgers naked in bed, debating on how many hours of sleep I want tonight.. I'm to lazy to jerk off
>>
>>28781620
Why're you dreading it?

>>28781558
iktf. I did that this afternoon but with Evangelion.

>>28781631
Good luck on finals anon. What's it like taking care of your mother?
>>
>>28781505
Ruminating in my current inability to remove evil from the world.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 652x518) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 652x518
>1 week left with this hell hole called high school until I'm a free man

holy fuck

Btw I'm 18
>>
>>28781698
>Btw I'm 18

You're also a shitbag.
>>
>>28781684
>why're you dreading it
Because i don't know what to say when i get in there and i don't want to be judged by anyone....i have no idea what to do or say other than i'm depressed and been thinking about suicide
>>
>>28781693
>my current inability to remove evil from the world.
care to explain?
>>
File: 0278.png (953 KB, 899x623) Image search: [Google]
0278.png
953 KB, 899x623
Just sitting looking at the r9k and co catalogs waiting for an interesting thread to show up.
>>
>>28781741
There are people in the world who deserve to be punished.
>>
>>28781698
>he kept going through high school
i dropped out at 13, good work anon
>>
>>28781791
Undoubtedly so, but who in particular do you want to punish?
>>
>waiting for my final grades to come in
>trying to write a best mans speech for my brother's wedding
>trying to work up the courage to ask out my oneitis again--can you offer advice on this?

>she's a hostess at a local restuarant
>im a regular there
>i asked her out once before, and she seemed enthusiastic (gave specific dates she was free, etc), but our schedules didn't match up
>went back a week later, and tried to get something specific set up, but it she seemed to not be free
>I want to as kher out again, and try to get something concrete, but I don't want to make it awkward.
>cause she has to be nice to me as a hostess, and I don't want to be the creepy patron, but she seems really nice, and the previous time she seemed genuinely interested.
wat do friendo? do you need more info?
>>
>>28781684
Good luck on finals anon. What's it like taking care of your mother?
Thanks man, She's a lot easier then taking care of my grandmother who has alzhimer's because she can still do most of the things by herself besides eating. I have to cut the food for her.
>>
>>28781724
I just didn't want people claiming I wasn't old enough to be here.
>>
>>28781819
Nobody worth mentioning at the present moment. Frequenting the board again for a brief time is a painful example of the stupidity polluting current society and the willful participation in ruination. I, alone, can do nothing which would have a meaningful impact upon the macro scale of such problems but I will certainly commit my life to expelling evil from this godforsaken rock.
>>
>>28781865
That's good to hear, taking care of a relative can be a huge burden for someone our age (I was going to say 'a kid', but we're not kids anymore, not that I feel like any less of a kid despite being in college). I have an autistic brother who I'll probably have to take care of when my parents die. It's frustrating, because I hate my parents, but need to retain contact with them for the sake of my little brother, who can't even wipe his ass on his own.

>>28781936
>Frequenting the board again for a brief time is a painful example of the stupidity polluting current society
I think I understand now. Godspeed anon, even minor impacts are worthwhile, macro changes don't just appear out of thin air.
>>
>>28782006
I hope my articulation properly conveys some of the underlying reasoning. Don't get me wrong; there are certain individuals from here who I include under that broad category and I do plan to, one day in the future, systematically remove them through every ounce of conviction within me, as a man.

Justice cannot be stopped.
>>
File: 1460259852779.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460259852779.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
drinking

trying out fruit punch steel reserve. pretty gross but it's alcohol.
>>
I'm living with my parents for the summer and I'm realizing that all of my old friends either completely ignore me or are too far away to spend any time and also never talk to me.

I mean, I realize that other people have their own shit going on in their lives, but I don't.
>>
>>28782276
>fruit punch Steele reserve

Holy shit that sounds awful. How bad is it?

Not going to lie though, if it was between that and being sober I'd most likely drink it no matter how shit it tasted,
>>
I AM AN ADULT MALE WHO STILL SUCKS HIS THUMB

I am absolutely pathetic
>>
getting drunk by myself off of rum

just another sunday night

can we make this an official frogs and feels thread?
>>
>>28781505
Lying in a hotel bed. About to get up and take a piss.

Going to Holiday World tomorrow with my brother and uncle, yearly tradition. I always enjoyed it.
>>
>>28781505
Watching the Elliot Rodger streaming party.
>>
File: 1448851555297.jpg (1020 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1448851555297.jpg
1020 KB, 2000x2000
>>28781505

You know no one us are ever doing good. Why even ask?
>>
>>28783358
I guess. I had that sort of vibe in mind I suppose, it's really lonely being alive and it's nice to have people to talk to, even if it's on as transient a medium as 4chan.

>>28783609
I didn't ask if you were doing well, just what you were doing. Also see above.
What're you doing now anon?
>>
I'm listening to an audiobook like a piece of shit because I'd rather have the lights out than be able to read a hardcover book
>>
I was abused really bad as a child. My father was a Vietnam vet and he would often take his ptsd out on my mother and me.

I kinda think for this reason that I have no friends. Don't get me wrong I tend to make friends really fast but I always end up using them and throwing them away. I'm alone most of the time and I hate it but I can't stop myself.

I can't let go of the past either. I have flashbacks of stupid shit I did and it haunts me. My dad beating me up, the stuff I did in the Marine Corps, my ex fiance cheating on me. That date I went on when I almost got a dui... Just stupid shit sometimes. Does anyone else have this problem? I assume there is a bigger problem but I am just facing the symptoms.
>>
Procrastinating. I have a test tomorrow, but I haven't started studying. I should do that now.
>>
File: 525600.jpg (13 KB, 445x331) Image search: [Google]
525600.jpg
13 KB, 445x331
I'm annoyed that I've pissed away my highschool life fucking trying to get with like 2 girls when I could have had it so much better. Now I'm two full days away from entering a live of being a KV.
>>
I'm drinking, soon I'll go to bed (probably 6pm) and hope tomorrow isn't so bad.
>>
>>28784199
>high school
Go watch Dazed and Confused, and just try to recreate that.
>>
Feeling the depression and thoughts of self harm come back lol. About to get drunk and probably cry for a bit
>>
Talking to my girlfriend. Yeah I know. She lives thousands of miles away though. I'm on my 3rd night in this cockroach infested house and it has me feeling depressed. I fear one could crawl into my ear or something. My life is garbage right now but I'm trying to find reasons to be optimistic for my future. Usually when I hit the bottom like this it eventually improves.
>>
File: 1463637118056.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1463637118056.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
Literally nothing the girl i was texting isn't replying so i guess she fell asleep ..should i say good night would that make her happy to find in the morning or is that weird?
>>
My seasonal job started up and I've been working at the desk with this girl for about ~10 days. She's cute, I like her personality, and I think she likes me, but I'm really unsure about this stuff. We tease each other a lot and she told me that she tends to reject guys pretty quickly yesterday, but I have no idea how to interpret that or if I'm overanalyzing the situation. I'm scared of asking her to do anything because I don't know how it might be interpreted and if something did happen, I swear I fuck up every interaction I have with a girl that's more than just conversations. The best thing I can think of is to just get really drunk, but that makes me feel like a scumbag. Maybe one of you guys can give me some advice.
>>
>>28784199
Same i just graduated dont worry anon we'll make it
>>
>>28784318
Depends how close you are really. Don't forget to make a move on her if you actually like her so someday it can actually be appropriate.
>>
>>28784351
I took a class with her for a semester we've been talking for kinda like a.month
>>
>>28784380
Yeah don't do that yet. That's beta orbiter tier.
>>
Same thing I do every night: fap to Lauren Silverman's glorious peds.
>>
>>28781505
I posted in other thread but no one gave a fuck, so pls help

>be me
>college student and failing
>only study, shitpost and play games all day
>feel sad for seeing chad and normie dudes with their happy lives
>after years finally come in terms with being a social outcast and manage to get motivation for studying again
>suddently get to know this tumblirina who play cs with some internet dudes I know
>talk to her a lot one night, she even sent me tits
>now can't focus on anything besides getting her attention all the time
>now I want to be a normie because female attention feels so fucking good

When does it end
>>
>>28784436
Treat her like shit. If you be a beta than you won't get the pussy. Literally text her right fucking now this: "why havent we had sex yet?"

Post results.
>>
>>28784409
Alright ill take your advice..what if i say it like a joke
>>
>>28784462
>you posted this because you know that after he takes your /b/ quality advice he'll be right back here whining about his life
>>
>>28784436
She's obviously a whore if you can fuck her do it dont waste your study hours on a tease
>>
>>28784499
Its not /b/ quality advice faggot. If she showed off her tits than she is dtf. Be a fucking man and take her.
>>
>>28784483
It won't be very funny. Don't do that. You can bring it up tomorrow when you text her when she's awake. Like "Hey what happened last night did you fall asleep or something?" Don't imply too strongly that you were sitting around the phone waiting for the message though. You want to appear interested but not needy.
>>
does any robot want to talk?
>>
Waiting for my /int/ love interest to wake up and send me a message.
>>
>>28784572
about what

origniainaiagnagilaal
>>
>>28784550
But im almost certain she'll text me first and say oh so sorry anon i fell asleep ...it has happened before but idk
>>
>>28781505
just spent an hour playing altspaceVR

its kind of like a social life
>>
>>28784572
I'm here for you, mr roboto.
>>
>>28784588
it doesn't matter to me
I'm just lonely
>>
>>28784617
Are we not all?

Pls mr robot, don't mute me
>>
>>28784599
If she does just say oh it's not a big deal I figured you did. Now if she was your girlfriend sending a message about how much you miss her and can't wait to hear from her when she wakes up wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>28784617
we all are, anon, but we can get through this together.
>>
>>28784659
Soon anon soon ...i thought she would find it cute or something but if its beta so be it
>>
>>28784462
There's a small chance of sex, if I think about it

She lives around 25 miles from here

Should I really try something?
>>
>>28784696
I've done things like that before and it backfires miserably unless I like already had the girl wrapped around my finger. Like it's a sure thing and it wouldn't even be inappropriate if we had sexual discussions even though she's not my gf. Sometimes you can trick yourself into thinking you have that much leverage with a girl because she's nice and receptive to you.
>>
>>28784740
Ok thank you wish me luck
>>
>>28784708
If you think about it... Logic and rationale don't equate emotions. She sent her tits as a shit test. You are falling for her trap.

Just text her what I told you too. If you get laid sweet! If you don't you can focus back on your studies. Either way you win.
>>
>>28784628
>>28784660
It's comforting knowing that I'm not the only one with these feelings. it's strange how a brief conversation with strangers can make me feel less alone than being surrounded by physical people
anyways
how are you doing tonight?
>>
File: 1438600803995.png (172 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1438600803995.png
172 KB, 500x392
>moms been looking and sending out resumes to find me a job
>job counselor calling me to help find a job as well
>>
h-hey I make these threads!
>>
File: Donald Thank You, Jesus.jpg (21 KB, 312x290) Image search: [Google]
Donald Thank You, Jesus.jpg
21 KB, 312x290
Went on a ___date___ a few weeks ago and it was probably the only pleasant one - out of the few - I've had. So I've spent the past week or so hoping for the increasingly unlikely chance that she accepts the proposition to go on another one, while reading about conspiracies

>tfw I thought I had enough secrets to take to the grave but then stumbled upon a conspiracy about who sunk the fucking Titanic

I wish it was me in the presidential limousine in Dallas, on the day of November 22, 1963.
>>
We know we can relate to each other and our minds find some sort of satisfaction in this exchange, but I'm not coming to save you, you're not coming to save me.
>>
>>28784199
I feel ya anon, but kv? What's that?
>>
>>28784334
Ask her out to coffee, or similar. If you're feeling brave, ask her out to one of the local attractions that aren't fuckin wierd. You'll kick yourself if you don't make a move friendo
>>
>>28784599
If her last message wasn't hours ago, just do a simple "I'm getting sleepy, goodnight" in your own words
>>
Just hear trying to figure out how to get a black girl to fuck me.
>>
File: 1457314150424.jpg (46 KB, 564x481) Image search: [Google]
1457314150424.jpg
46 KB, 564x481
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Going to pick up my NEETbux in an hour or two. I think they have been cancelled.

I'm balding, tired of life. Time for the eternal slumber.
>>
>>28781505
>It's so lonely at this hour.

Night is not lonely, i like it, it's comfy.
I feel very bad during day but night makes me happy.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.