[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you enjoying the awesome tasting little Caesars pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 216x233
Why aren't you enjoying the awesome tasting little Caesars pizza?
>>
>>28781411
I enjoy being thin?
>>
Domino's tastes better.
>>
Because I work there and make that disgusting shit.
>>
File: 1462247036999.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1462247036999.png
296 KB, 649x649
Because i work at a "gourmet" pizza shop and i get actaully ok pizza instead of that nigger shit.

>mfw little Ceasars is now shilling on 4chan
>>
>>28781455

Roundtable tastes better, Domino's is both cheap and over saturated with garlic.
>>
>>28781495
How much do you make? Little bro has been working at one for three years now
>>
fast food pizza is the worst. mom and pop pizza places are the best
>>
We don't have them in England. In fact all out pizza places suck ass and are overpriced as shit.
>>
>>28781573
I'm pretty sure it depends on location, but $10 an hour with really decent hours. Usually about 30 a week fresh out of high school. Its a really nice job that lays the foundation for a kid who needs that kind of structure.
>>
>>28781411
Because I live in a city with Hungry Howie's
>>
>>28781411
Had the lunch combo on Friday, and again today. Cheapest, most filling, most convenient lunch there is.
>>
>>28781669
lucky flyover faggot
>>
Because they don't sell it in NZ afaik
>>
How do you stop getting thirsty all the time after eating this stuff? just loads of water? i always feel like shit physically afterwards
>>
You would have to be crazy not to be eating crazy bread and crazy sauce on a Monday night. Hell, if you're a little buzzed when you go in no one's going to say anything, we'r they're good like that
>>
They're awful tasting, not awesome tasting. Thin, greasy cheese, little sauce, and far too much crust.
>>
>>28781411
hillbilly slop tbqh
>>
There's not one close enough to my house and the employees at them are usually fucking retarded. I support the chain when I can though. Go Red Wings! Go Tigers! Based Mike Illitch. Keep bringing Detroit style deep dish to the rest of the country, make these fuckers know.
>>
>>28781411
The lock the dumpster at night here, that's why.
>>
>>28782258
My uncle used to go there when they were closing and ask for the leftover hot and ready pizzas and they'd just give them to him for free. Maybe you should try that.
>>
>>28782317
I like the thrill of dumpster diving
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.