[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's all be honest with each other, how many of you own
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1428184436423.jpg (2 MB, 2326x3101) Image search: [Google]
1428184436423.jpg
2 MB, 2326x3101
Let's all be honest with each other, how many of you own a fedora? And how many of you actually wear it? Also how many of you deep down want to wear a fedora but don't because of the social stigma's attached to it?

I'm the latter case, I really want to wear my fedora but I also don't want to be judged and grouped in with bronies and autistic people. I mean, fuck, I really fucking like the way my fedora looks, it actually gives me some self confidence and self esteem even though I'm aware of all the social stigma's and stereotypes associated with it.

I guess I could just wear it and not give a fuck what anyone says but I know people are going to judge me for it, even completely strangers will look at me and instantly assume things about me because I'm wearing a fedora, it sucks.
>>
>>28781347
I owned a fedora in the 6th grade, because that's the last time I thought they were cool.
I've never been one much for hats.
>>
>>28781347

i would suck his dick no homo he pulls that off really well.
>>
>>28781644
I'm 23 and I still think they look nice, well that's just my personal opinion. I don't like the social stigma and negative stereotypes associated with it, it's the reason I stopped wearing it.
>>
Nah, hats in general are shit.
>>
>>28781347
I'm pretty sure its trillbys or something else that has the stigma but whatever

I had a shitty one in high school, I wasn't an autist and I ended up giving to a friend who actually was a weeb/fedoralord. Also bought a designer one a few years ago when it was trendy even though I never wore it. Normal people prolly still think they're cool and wear them but they're played out imo
>>
>>28781661
>he pulls that off really well.

your standards are clearly shit if you think that, please don't ever state your worthless opinion ever again.
>>
File: stetson_1950_open_road_00.jpg (114 KB, 502x540) Image search: [Google]
stetson_1950_open_road_00.jpg
114 KB, 502x540
I own the superior Stetson Open Road.
>>
>>28781661
Stop projecting your inability to obtain intimacy into homosexual desires.
>>
>>28781347
He'd probably look normal enough if he fixed his belt and lost the care, IMO
His belt isn't even studded, and the shirt isn't even a black band tee, come on man.
I bought I plain black fedora, a trilby, even, when I was a freshman in high school.
wore it quite a few times, because it was cool back then. Then It got all...frumpy, and I left it behind when I moved out.
>>
>>28781716
Maybe he meant that he pulls off well in that clueless autist kind of way

and if thats the case i agree with him t b h
>>
>bought a fedora in 2005 because of pic related
>wore it a couple times
>fedoras got popular
>quit wearing mine
>fedoras have become a meme and i couldn't wear mine if i wanted to now
>>
File: fedoras.jpg (451 KB, 2554x1789) Image search: [Google]
fedoras.jpg
451 KB, 2554x1789
>>28781347
I mean, yeah. I don't really wear them anymore (wear my Texas fedora every now and then), but when I did I'd always be wearing appropriate attire and they would be appropriate accessories (e.g., the panama with a nice linen suit).

I still have them, but haven't touched them since like 2011. Each one was roughly $100.
>>
>clearly state "no homo"
>get bullied viciously anyways
>>
File: patrician tier.jpg (848 KB, 2064x3216) Image search: [Google]
patrician tier.jpg
848 KB, 2064x3216
>>28781919
Pic related is my Texas fedora.

>>28781753
Clearly a man of excellent tastes.
>>
File: 1456957977919.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1456957977919.png
568 KB, 960x720
>>28781753
>>28781953
All this means is that you are a southern country boy, and are therefore a filthy normie.
>>
Any hat that does not have a wide brim and is not a toque is stupid. End of story. Either you need to keep the sun off or you need to keep the heat in; if neither applies then you don't need a hat.

Trilbies are dumb. Most fedoras have a short-ish brim and are dumb-ish. The hat in OP isn't really a fedora IMO.

Note than none of this applies to hats for women.

I wish that long coats were more common. They look nice and feel great.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.