[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow I'm going to text a girl I work with. I just started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Tomorrow I'm going to text a girl I work with. I just started back at an old job and she's new, and she's perfect. I'm fairly sure she could be into me; I'm decently attractive and she gets shy around me and I get nervous around her. I've caught her staring at me more than a couple times now.

Only problem is, I have no idea what to say to spark the initial conversation. What do you even say in a situation like that? I mean I can hold a conversation once it's actually started, but I have no idea what to say. Worst case scenario, if no one has any good advice I'll just send whichever post gets trips and deliver tomorrow.

>pic related: me
>>
File: 1463691072010.jpg (53 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1463691072010.jpg
53 KB, 500x483
>"Let's get coffee after work on Friday."
That's what I would text.
>I have no idea what to say to spark the initial conversation.
Nobody does. Maybe just google some stuff to talk about on dates.

Btw it's not a good idea to date people you work with.
>>
>talking to women in your WORK PLACE for non work related reasons

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28781416
Yeah I know it's not a great idea, but there's been at least 3 relationships between other workers in the past couple months. You don't feel like immediately suggesting we go out for coffee is a bit strong?

>>28781452
It's a pretty relaxed work environment, everyone is young and I've made a some good friends while working there and we occasionally all hang out.
>>
>>28781579

but its poop and you're stepping in it
>>
>>28781599
Worst case scenario, she rejects me. I get over it and everything goes on as normal. If we somehow end up dating and then there's a bad breakup, I can just ask to not be put on the same work schedule as her for a bit. It's not a huge deal and my schedule is completely flexible.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.