[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who plays for the USC football team anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 982x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 982x1024
Ask a guy who plays for the USC football team anything
>>
if you really do tell me something about player #55 that only a usc player would know
>>
>>28780948
Why do you frat fags keep coming here?
>>
>>28780948

prove it that you play for usc
>>
>>28781023
>>28781039

Can't tell info that'll release my identity
>>
>>28780948
they're male models. kek.

Reality is USC's football team is prob 60% Jamal, 20% gigantic Polynesian niggas, and then the remaining 15% made up of a various Chad's and Celtuses.
>>
do you like touching and grabbing other mens balls?
>>
Why are you on r9k first of all?
>>
>>28781055

If you can't prove it then fuck off.
>>
>>28780948
How did getting shitkicked by Stanford in the championship feel

Have fun not winning the Pac 12 for the next few years
>>
>>28781178
Why can't I be here? If Taylor can be a regular on /b, why can't most people?
>>
>>28781214
You can be here if you want, idk why anyone would want to unless they are super depressed or anything.

So hows the team gonna be this fall?
>>
>>28781055
>>28781189

It was a nice thread.
>>
>>28781252
no it wasn't.
>>
I think I talked to you on omegle once

does that sound like something you did or was I talking to a different college football player?
>>
>>28781214

I'm curious because r9k is where the sad and pathetic go. TayTay being on /b/ is whatever, that's just random anonymous shitposting, but r9k is very much the opposite end of where people like you would seem to go

Unless it's just to gloat
>>
do you plan on going to the nfl?
>>
>>28781401
R9K is like /b nowadays
>>
>>28781055

Not him but I'm a huge USC fan and I know what #55 is referencing. It's nothing with personal information but something you would know if you were legit. Nice bait thread.
>>
reverse image search returns "usc football hot guys"

Nice try. Hope you enjoyed your masturbation session to Chads.
>>
>>28781214

proven to be fake

and its not like you can't post a helmet pic with /r9k/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.