[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The weirdest thing in the world to me is how women think that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 832.jpg (121 KB, 600x1471) Image search: [Google]
832.jpg
121 KB, 600x1471
The weirdest thing in the world to me is how women think that men see them as equals and "people"

They think that while they're walking around, and a guy sees them next to a bunch of other men, he's thinking "yup, that's some people alright"

They don't realize that they stick out as Something against the endless gray backdrop of nothingness that is other men

They don't realize that men's entire lives revolve around impressing, propitiating, and "earning" women

The only possible way to get rid of this would be to downplay their sexuality, but instead they do the opposite, and think it makes no difference
>>
I legitimately do just see most women as random people unless they're strikingly beautiful. I don't fantasize about fucking every woman I meet.
>>
As soon as you stop believing in this shit you just shat out OP you'll get a girlfriend.
>>
>>28780548
>don't realize that men's entire lives revolve around impressing, propitiating, and "earning"

dude get a life.
>>
>>28780571
>>28780581
>>28780617
Now I remember why I stopped lurking this board
>>
>>28780548

What you ironically don't realize is that all you're telling us in this thread is what you think. Not everyone is an extension of you and not everyone thinks the way you do (you would know this if you didn't have narcissistic personality disorder and had matured past age 8 in terms of childhood psychological development).
>>
>>28780665
normalfags ruined this board, this site, everything. there's nowhere left
>>
>>28780665
I consider myself more of a cyborg but all these normies are getting to be more than I can stand either. R9k is pretty much dead.
>>
>>28780690
>>28780617
>>28780581
>>28780571
>>>/reddit/

off you go boys
>>
>>28780714
>>28780698
I'm 29 and i've never had a girlfriend(was a virgin until 22) and I think this idea that all men spend their entire lives trying to impress women is bullshit...i stopped caring about women when I got out of high school 12 years ago. They're really not that important at all.
>>
>>28780548
>mainsplaining this hard
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 859x1214) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 859x1214
Plenty of women understand his and adjust their behavior accordingly.

Men ar not sneaky or covert in letting women know that we are always noticed by men as possible sexual partners. Men catcall and harass women, and hose are only the vocal ones. For every man that makes a comment about a girls ass in public, there are ten men thinking it but not saying it.

Literally caught a guy trying to look up my dress on the stairs the other day, and this has happened multiple times. Women are not as unaware as you think, it's just that most women understand that confronting the guy or otherwise saying something can escalate the situation and most women are pretty useless against most men in close quarters.

But I'm also not going to stop wearing dresses just because some thirsty dude will try and look up it every so often. Because then the terrorists win, anon.
>>
what the fuck is with the triggered replies ITT is it reddit-excursion time or something?

OP trust me girls are VERY aware of their greater than equal status vs men. It pretty much defines everything they do
>>
>>28781384
This place has been taken over by a new crop of 19 year old Tumblr faggots who want to be in the cool kids' internet playhouse.
>>
File: 1462939144224.jpg (121 KB, 553x622) Image search: [Google]
1462939144224.jpg
121 KB, 553x622
>>28782654
Seems like it, yeah. Every other thread seems to be a challenge to the "status quo" of the robots. It's so unsympathetic and so ignorant of the misery that other human beings in this life tend to experience. Bunch of cocksuckers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.