[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't talking about your girlfriend a bannable offense yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1433430087532.jpg (33 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
1433430087532.jpg
33 KB, 305x305
Why isn't talking about your girlfriend a bannable offense yet?
>>
because Hiro wants this board to be assimilated by normies. The "loser acceptance" culture is hated in Japan.
>>
Because this isn't wizchan. GF threads can be decent enough when it's someone asking for help on the subject. Otherwise people still post about it only they're just whining about not having one and then all you've got is an echo chamber. I'm fascinated by the odd robot who at least attempts a romance. We all are to some degree. Just admit it.
>>
because this board isn't "social failure" themed. it's an off-topic board, just with a robot
the social autists have commandeered it for their own shit-posting pleasure, somehow, though
>>
File: 1451440476017.jpg (58 KB, 527x702) Image search: [Google]
1451440476017.jpg
58 KB, 527x702
>>28780523
Yeah I wasn't really referring to those who are in pursuit of one but the ones who come here to "brag" about having one.

Once you get a gf the decent thing to do is to fuck the hell out of this board.

>>28780545
But after all these years with the "culture" this board has formed shouldn't it just be a board for the userbase who identify with it?

We already have 2 off-topic boards.
>>
>>28780651
Don't try to reason with them. I'm so tired anon, I think you might be too. Maybe it's time to go to sleep. No more. I'm so sleepy. Wake me up when it's over, promise me you'll wake me up.
>>
>>28780545
>because this board isn't "social failure" themed
The theme unofficially emerged extremely strongly, which resulted in r9ks deletion. And that theme is the reason it was revived.
Long before the board's deletion, everyone paying attention knew the originality script, the robot, was a completely failed execution of a flawed concept. It was the core reason for the board at first, but post-revival, that's only on paper, and the reason in practice that r9k was revived was for there to be a board with the running themes that the pre-deletion r9k had.
If you still want to pretend automatically enforced originality is the defining feature of r9k, you should also pretend that r9k is long, long dead.
>>
File: 1461924037714.gif (2 MB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1461924037714.gif
2 MB, 245x187
>>28780780
Guess you're right

See you on the other side anon
>>
>>28780651
>the ones who come here to "brag" about having one.
Yeah, those threads are garbage. Shitposting at its worst.
Just being in a relationship though and maybe needing some help with it should be tolerated I think, even if they'd likely be better off asking on /adv/.
>>
>>28780408
Because my girlfriend is a moderator on this board
>>
>>28781022
To be completely honest this board should be to whine about how lonely and miserable you are without giving any useful advice, just a place vent out feelings and thoughts most robots would keep to themselves.
>>
>>28780408
Go to wizardchan you stupid pathetic cuck.
>>
>>28781282
nice buzzword friend, but /pol/ is this way >>/pol/
>>
>>28781315
>le /pol/ boogeyman

kill yourself, seriously. No one would miss you.
>>
>>28781342
I know, that's why I come to /r9k/

I don't think you should be here though
>>
>>28781368
I'll miss you mr. roboto. Robots are a rare commodity these days. I cherish each and every one of you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.