[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was on this site defloration.com. Is this site real? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: nicollet.jpg (150 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
nicollet.jpg
150 KB, 900x600
I was on this site defloration.com.
Is this site real? This guy gets to have sex with dozens of virgins and I cant even fuck a slut?
>>
File: image.gif (74 KB, 190x216) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
74 KB, 190x216
This has to be fake no way it's real
>>
>200%_mad.jpeg
>>
Watched a video looked pretty fake, the girl was about to rub her clit but stopped herself to look inexperienced it looks like, but that might just be my wishful thinking
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 722x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 722x700
No. It's not. From what I can tell, he says to take third world Eastern European women and takes pictures of what might be a "hymen" but many women lose it in other ways. The girls looks like they were just squeezing their pussies tight and were squirted with lube and photoshopped.

Unless he is genuinely buying these girls from their parents at a very young age, which is pretty doubtful considering international laws against cp.

All I know is from working in the adult industry for years is that nothing is what they say it is. Those "virgins" are single moms, hookers, etc. None of it is real, but men are so easily pandered to it's ridiculous.
>>
>>28780640
The blood looks really strange, especially in the last clip. The ''hymens'' look fucking weird compared to real ones.

And the sob stories from these girls seem so fake. They look like fantasies a man would write, many of them descriping loneliness and poverty. Like an intro to erotica.
>>
>>28780250
You can surgically roster the hymen
Also there are lubes and exercises that can make it look "virgin"

Also there are ultimately begging questions like how they found such an abundance and why do they all bleed a questionable amount? Some girls just get your dick red at worst and bleed very lightly if they are aroused enough for their first time.
It's hard to buy that all the virgins were "gushers" and yet that seems to be the caseon the site.

Also the adult video business(and really any consumer based media) is about lies that sell.
If making videos of girls losing their virginity sells? They will make as many "virgins" as possible to meet demand.
Make people sluts? Cock worshipers? horny cheaters?
Whatever will make you subscribe, buy and so forth is what they will tell you

It's why so many robots are born in first world countries, you can be sold enough lies that you start to believe them.
>>
>>28780250
the hymen as some thing that "pops" and produces blood is a myth in the first place. there is no realistic way to physically confirm a woman's virginity by using the hymen as a metric.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.