[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to us? I mean, alot of us are very similar si there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1457034412814.jpg (135 KB, 1900x1424) Image search: [Google]
1457034412814.jpg
135 KB, 1900x1424
What happened to us? I mean, alot of us are very similar si there has to have been one thing that made us robots. Wtf is it?
>>
>>28780246
Talking to people is hard.
>>
single mothers and fathers who weren't present and didn't have an active role in raising us
>>
File: CAD1X6rVAAAU0YA.jpg orig.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CAD1X6rVAAAU0YA.jpg orig.jpg
94 KB, 768x1024
Some of us just realised that the world is a pretty terrible place and the people in it are even worse. Once you see how things are and cant stop ignoring it, you get ruined.
Happiness and success happens when you learn to live a lie.
>>
File: FLCLartbook09.jpg (126 KB, 1200x566) Image search: [Google]
FLCLartbook09.jpg
126 KB, 1200x566
>>28780281
I can claim this is what fucked me up
Throw in a side order of associated poverty, and domestic violence
Then finish by being bullied/excluded for genetics/interests and there we go, that's how you build a failure like me who cannot correctly interact and has an acquired distaste for it
>>
File: knifebird.gif (2 MB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
knifebird.gif
2 MB, 300x173
>>28780246
Sociopathic/Narcissistic and neglectful mother. I used to hate women intensely, but now I see that it is wasteful to spend my time on earth hating an entire gender like that. I've become extremely distrustful of women, but also men. Although I healed a bit from the olden times and I can now read women like a harry potter book, I do have moments where my hatred returns and I have to sink my rage into entertainment or work.
>>
>>28780246
Single mom here, and a "be separate from the world" religious upbringing laced with massive degeneracy from all the adults.

Double binds

Double binds

Anxiety, depression mental hell.

I might have a form of ptsd.
>>
I think you overestimate just how similar robots are. Some combination of confirmation bias and vagueness gap-filling. Like in online dating, people read into vague statements and assume similarity. Say you like music and people tend to assume you like the same music they do. When you see an anon post a story of social awkwardness, you might project your own feelings onto them, ignoring details that don't fit the story in your head.
>>
>>28780246
The world wants us to change who we are, but we are most happy when we be ourselves. We also want to connect with others desperately. But others are apart of a world that will never accept us for who we are. Even robots reject robots.

So we live life with a double edged blade.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.