[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had the best epiphany ever Pretend to be gay. Right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456278071713.png (475 KB, 691x801) Image search: [Google]
1456278071713.png
475 KB, 691x801
I just had the best epiphany ever

Pretend to be gay. Right?

>make female connections
>nobody bullies you for never having a relationship
>never get bullied for being a manlet
>never get bullied for being eccentric and weird looking
>if you've given up on relationships then you can make female friends without them thinking you want sex

It's fucking ideal. WHY are you not doing this?
>>
>>28780233
That still requires social interaction. I bet the average Robot hasn't had a conversation in months beyond cashiers.
>>
>>28780233
Better men than you have tried OP...
>>
No one respects you, though. It's the same shit except you're living a lie now.
>>
>>28780270
Well... neither have I but I may be going to study soon and then I can pretend to be gay right?

It's essentially like saying you're asexual except people actually believe you
>>
File: 1459400771327.jpg (283 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1459400771327.jpg
283 KB, 1000x667
Nah m8. Bad idea.

Girls won't respect you, regular dudes will get scared you'll hit on them, and fags will try to fug you in the boipussy.

>t. so far in the closet I see Narnia
>>
why not do all that without pretending to be gay?

people only make fun of you for those things if they don't respect you, being gay won't help
>>
>>28780320
>It's the same shit except you're living a lie now.
a lie you can never fess up from, no one will believe you're "not gay at all anymore"
>>
>>28780946
It makes it politically incorrect for them to overtly display their disrespect, which removes many obstacles from getting into OTHER relationships with legitimate respect.
It may make just as many or more new obstacles, depending on your location, though.
>>
>>28780946
The only other solution is to claim asexual but nobody will believe that

Fuck ever admitting to being a pedo

At least if you claim gay then people will kind of accept your weirdness and lack of relationships
>>
File: 1462920298705.jpg (30 KB, 640x386) Image search: [Google]
1462920298705.jpg
30 KB, 640x386
>>28780233
This is literally what a former friend did back in 7th/8th grade, except he took it a step farther. He went around collecting the contact information of all the people in our class, and his family moved away for a few months because (???). When he came back he was mysteriously the new gay friend of all the cool kids. He even kissed a dude like 4 years later to prove he might have been gay. Honestly, I just think he was an attention whore and a socially manipulative person. He was the first and greatest example of a social chameleon I've ever known. I wouldn't be surprised if he's bisexual now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.