[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/completely, brain-dead bored/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1452414791607.jpg (27 KB, 334x387) Image search: [Google]
1452414791607.jpg
27 KB, 334x387
>been lying in bed looking at my ceiling fan all afternoon, lackadaisically refreshing r9k
>dont want to play vidya
>dont want to drink
>dont want to watch anything
>don't want to jack off

i feel so fucked and dont know what to do. there's some really big LACK that i feel, that permeates everything i do and experience. I don't share a connection with any being on this earth
>>
do you talk to people, OP?
>>
File: 1430483950651.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1430483950651.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>28780030
nope

not a one

got nobody

all of my thoughts keep ricocheting inside my head, going faster and faster, fragmenting and degenerating, festering to the point where i think about necking myself. i have no outlet.
>>
>>28780004

this has been my existense ever since i couldn't immerse myself into mmos like i used to

my only joy is eating lunch at mommys
and when its a nice day i sit in garden doing absolutely nothing, i put a bird feeder out in the small garden also on the 1 tree that is there and i can lay on the lawn chair and just watch birds visiting it a few feet away from me, even the birds seem not to notice me because of how hollow i am and how everything feels so utterly pointless in this fake holographic 'reality' prison we are in
>>
>>28780090
oh alright, guess I can relate to you then. I was afraid you were some norming saying you had a "lack" and felt alone while going out with your group of friends. But yeah, we're in the same boat. 0. No one. I dont do anything either. just waiting that I hopefully die or something. I keep rationalizing everything like a good beta but at the end of the day its just sad
>>
k going to bed now 4am

but OP maybe its time to commit suicide or make a disease that will kill everyone
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.