[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to gym to lose weight >someone makes a meme mocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: lead_960.jpg (111 KB, 960x652) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
111 KB, 960x652
>go to gym to lose weight
>someone makes a meme mocking you for it
Why are people so fucked up and like this robots? What's the point of doing anything when you've just been met with brutal ridicule, it's like everything I do is a joke to everyone.

I'm tired of this shit, I'm tired of this city, I'm tired of life, I'm tired of everything. I don't even know if it's worth it anymore fucking living this pathetic lonely existence.
>>
>>28779864
The meme was a fit pepe sent to someone I know, saying "spend time at the gym only to realize your socially awkward, have no friends and will be lonely for the rest of your life", and I just know it was about me.
>>
>>28779864
Find a new gym or get over yourself.

Use the ridicule as fire to leave your shit body behind and join the healthy masses. Realize you're an eyesore and fix your problem.

If you actually stick with your plan and last a year, you will hate fat people. It will remind you of your gluttonous past, where you were so insecure that you never accepted responsibility for your life.
>>
>>28779864
Hey fatty, here's a secret for you. People don't make fun of you at the gym. They make fun of you everywhere. If you're fat, everywhere you go someone is making fun of you. It's bullshit, but you've also done this to yourself, so roll some goldbond under your man titties and get the fuck over it.
>>
>>28780012
>>28780012
It wasn't the gym it was someone I know that sent the meme to someone else, what the fucks the point of ripping on someone for that? Why is it that almost everything I do I get ripped on for it? Why to I have to be insecure and paranoid about everything I do? It sucks, I have to worry all the time. The meme seems to be made by someone that goes to the gym I do, I never got why people love to point out my insecurities leaving me a complete wreck. That's what everyone's done, just put me into a hole that I have never wanted to be in but have to..
>>
>>28779917
So you're both paranoid and precious?
>>
>>28780190
what? I talked to my parents about this and they wonder why I'm thinking it was about me, I tried explaining it and they wouldnt listen.
>>
>>28780295
Because you are paranoid man. That pepe could be about anybody that spends time in the gym. They probably just thought it was funny.
Normies have meme social anxiety and all that too.
>>
The sooner you realise that everyone is a mean little shitlord, the better. Stop expecting people to be kind and understanding. When they are, they are only doing their job or they have ulterior motives.
Become a meme outdoors, spout dank memes and be an asshole in general, you'll get by well like that.
>>
>>28780386
>Become a meme outdoors, spout dank memes and be an asshole in general, you'll get by well like that.
that sounds horrible
>>
Lose the attitude along with the weight. It looks like you've been issue too many mandatory gold stars in your life.

People suck. Everyone is on top of one another to get the brass ring. Your best bet to survive is to start hardening up and climbing.

Kill off these weak emotional outbursts and instead channel it into your future plans. 3 months at the gym and you won't even recognize yourself.

The best advice I can give is to constantly do positivethings while shedding the negative. No more soda or r9k or safety blanket or whatever it is you do when you're looking for comfort. Exercise, eat right, think right, make plans, make money, start valuing yourself above all others.
>>
>>28779864
Celebrate saint elliots day how it should be celebrated if you catch my drift.
>>
>>28780736

These people talk tough and are usually the ones who collapse the hardest when their fake house of cards tumbles down
>>
>gym

body weight fitness is the only option for true robots

it won't make you taller though
>>
>>28780815
I'm not worried about being taller there's nothing I can do about that.
>>
OP, guy, don't go to a gym to lose weight. Go to a gym to get fit or take pictures of women wearing basically nothing for no reason.

Calorie intake vs. expenditure

If your only goal is to lose fat, there's no point in going to a gym. Its easier to just not eat that extra snickers bar than to waste an hour at the gym doing memes.
>>
>>28782249
>If your only goal is to lose fat, there's no point in going to a gym.
Are you stupid?
>>
File: 9ndex.png (10 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
9ndex.png
10 KB, 213x237
>>28782249
neckbeard workout advice.
>>
>>28782249
I've done some creepy shit in my life, but going to the gym just to take pics of women in spandex doing workouts is a whole different kind of pathetic.
>>
>>28782431
Yeah, that's weird and just would people want to stay away from me more than they already do.
>>
Just work out at home. All you need are pushups, flutter kicks, and jumping jacks.
>>
>>28782269
>>28782289
It's just him rationalizing fear of being in the public eye (and I don't blame him)

Just become home jim master race like me. Gains and no anxiety.
>>
File: THISMANISYOURFRIEND.jpg (836 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
THISMANISYOURFRIEND.jpg
836 KB, 2158x3000
>>28779864

STOP BEING A FUCKING SHIT CUNT. WHO CARES WHAT SCUM CUNTS THINK? WHY VALUE THEIR SHIT CUNT OPINIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

ARE YOU GOING TO THE GYM FOR THEM OR FOR YOU?

FUCK YOU. HAVE A GOOD LIFE(IF YOU DECIDE TO HAVE ONE)
>>
>>28782560
Going to the gym as actually helped me a bit with my anxiety.
>>
>>28782560
What's the point of working out if you're going to be a sperged out shut-in?
>>
>>28779864
why do people bother going to the gym if they're mountain-sized anyway? literally just fucking walk around for an hour or two every day and stop eating and drinking processed garbage and you'll lose 100+ pounds.
>>
>>28782592

+HEALTH YOU STUPID CUNT
>>
>>28782697
Well I've been going for two months and I've lost a bit of weight, but have a hard time keeping it of to my drinking and eating habits. I'd probably be skinny and fitish if I didn't do those things. I'm an active person, just have a really shitty diet.
>>
>>28780184
You can either A ignore it and keep losing weight or B confront the person who made the meme about it. Those are the two options going on 4chan and posting about it with your trip code won't solve anything
>>
>>28782269
It's true. I changed my diet, lost a ton of weight just on a diet change and basic exercise. Like some sit ups, push ups and squats every morning and night.

Cutting out sugary drinks caused a rapid drop, and cutting out junk food has caused a good drop over time. Never been to a gym.
>>
>>28782767

I quit soda for a few weeks one time and dropped 15-20 lbs without doing any kind of gym or exercise
>>
>>28782767
I don't go to be seen, I usually go early in the morning when hardly anyone else (other then the people work there) is there. I don't own my own shit simply because I have no where to put it.
>>
>>28782745
That's not gonna help then. I'm sure you know the rule of you just gotta burn off more than you take in. So if you're still eating an drinking like shit, you're gonna need to exercise a ton more. It's why there's people saying that when they went on a strict diet, they lost weight with minimal exercise. Less calories coming in. You can go the 'eat shit but burn it all' route but it's a lot more difficult than just eating less or eating fruit over potato chips.

>>28782799
Yeah, if anyone wants to see almost instant, and I mean within days weight lost, cut soda completely and cut alcohol. Rapid weight loss within a week. It won't continue after those week or two weeks though, but it's guaranteed weight loss.
>>
>>28782707
Health? Robots should crave the sweet escape of death.
>>
File: normie behaviour.jpg (131 KB, 1240x398) Image search: [Google]
normie behaviour.jpg
131 KB, 1240x398
because in order to function around normalshits, you need to be a sociopath, therefore all normies are sociopaths
>>
>>28779864

You're a male trying to improve himself in western culture.

Western culture naturally hates you. It hates undesirable/average men and men that want to better themselves.
>>
>>28783000
That's kind of like what happened to me minus some of the other shit. PEople that hated me in this city literally did everything they could to isolate me. Even spread rumors. The most fucked up part of it was in high school I was shown a video of my "friends" at the time at a party making fun of me with a bunch of people, and the worst part of it? My brother was sitting right there with them. They literally slandered me to the point where I can't socialize around newport news, va anymore. They did so much damage and I hope they suffer, but they're not..They're successful and happy. While I'm still miserable and have no idea where I want to go, almost anywhere where I can start again clean slate again would be nice.
>>
>>28782289
>Calorie intake vs. expenditure
>neckbeard workout advice
but it works anon, look it up.
all you need to do is eat less to lose weight.
working out to get them muscle gains is optional
>>
>>28779864
>you have to go to the gym to lose weight! :D

When will this meme end

Losing weight is easy as fuck. Just stop eating like a fatass and you will stop being a fatass. But Quaker Oats; they're cheap and healthy and keep you full all day.

Losing weight is so easy all you have to do is NOT eat junk food. Think about how little willpower it takes to NOT do something.

If you can't lose weight at home then you're a fucking retard.
>>
So it was just a meme, it's getting passed around facebook now..Fuck I have some serious issues.
>>
>>28784842
and I made a cringy post about it on facebook too.
>>
>>28779864
I never judge anyone I see in the gym no matter what. If you're making an effort then I suport you.
>>
>>28780158
People make fun of everyone everywhere, in all likelihood someone is probably making fun of you as well as myself as I type this out.

It can be your clothes, face, weight, height, etc.
>>
>>28780295
>I talked to my parents about this

It doesn't matter if the meme was about you or not because it's right and you are mega neurotic my dude lmao

TOughen the heck up buttercup
>>
>>28786420
You know what to do, post it here
>>
>>28786514
It was like "im tired of people ripping on me for everything blah blah blag, i hate my life, social problems, people treating me like shit, I can't do anything, im alone"
>>
>>28786528
What the fuck man you said that shit on facebook? I think you need to move to another city and lose some weight OP. Fuck them
>>
>>28786552
YEah I did, and I feel like an idiot.
>>
You sound like you're 16 years old OP, you should just delete your social media and keep progressing towards your goal rather than dwelling on what it is your bullies have to say about you.

Don't you get enough at school?
>>
>>28786654
The meme wasnt about me. I thought it was.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.