[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>was rejected from the military for being socially withdrawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: Marclepine.jpg (13 KB, 159x200) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
13 KB, 159x200
>was raised by a single mom
>rightfully blamed feminazis for being the cause of beta males existing and being ridiculed
>killed 14 women while Rodger killed 2 women and 4 guys
>wasn't a spoiled rich kid like Rodger and actually looked like a robot
>instead of writing a long, self-absorbed shitty manifesto, wrote a short-and-sweet handwritten suicide letter on the day of the shooting
>could actually aim

Fuck Elliot, he sucks. He's not even white. You're worshipping the wrong guy, /r9k/
>>
>>28779754
Damn, why haven't we heard about this m80?

>and actually looked like a robot

Eliot was hideous and had major gayface.
>>
>>28779754

It's not a competition. We can be polytheists. I was unaware of this guy.
>>
>>28779754
Never heard of this guy before.
>>
>>28779754

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsAJ76rP3I
Watching this right now.
>>
>>28779788
Probably because it happened in Canada, 1989.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Marc_Lepine
>>
Elliot speaks more to us because his story was so romantic and stylish. Imagining him driving around on a hot California night in his BMW glaring at roasties gives me chills.
>>
None of the guys Elliot killed seemed like Chads and the two chicks were debateable in thier stacy status

If Elliot killed was sucessful at killing the senority it might be a diffrent case but as it stands I'm inclined to agree with OP
>>
>>28779808
>>28779822
Try and find an English subbed version of the movie "polytechnique", unless you speak French. A great movie dramatizing his life and the shooting.
>>
>>28779860

He is Hollywood after all.
>>
Too long ago and hard to relate.

>>28779860
This
>>
>>28779883
Hmm. Just read a bit about him. Significantly better than Eliott. He killed more, he hated feminism, and he focused on women. He's basically the better version of Eliott, but I guess all spree shooters are.
>>
I saw some stuff on Wikipedia, complains about no white knights to defend the women. This is where feminism sucks, women use it when they want to get some advantage on men or use it as excuse to get many Chads as they can.

>tfw shit happens people call us robots for help
>>
>>28779754
i was a ucsb student when it happened. i liked next door to elliot.

i got out of all my classes because i told them i did the blonde chick who got killed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXs8Ds71YaI
>>
File: 1462649123376.jpg (35 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1462649123376.jpg
35 KB, 498x594
>>28779788
>>28779859

>be canaidan
>be in high school
>english class
>read essay about this guy
>essay talked about the circumstances that turned him into a killer (childhood, mental illness)
>argued that the world shouldn't be a place where a man grows up like this and that he wasn't entirely at fault
>class discussion
>everyone laughs at him and calls him a loser
>teacher tries to turn this into a serious discussion on the essay's argument
>everyone still laughs at him and calls him a loser
>after class, teacher wants to see me
>he notices I've been "unusually silent" during the discussion and asks if there's anything wrong
>stammer out, "N-no I'm fine"
>tfw he treats me like a weirdo throughout the rest of the school year
>>
>>28779754
It's a bit strange that this is the only existing photo of him.
>>
>>28779754
Elliot had a huge manifesto which i guess some could relate too he was human not a pure calculated robot
>>
>>28779982
Kimveer Gill is another Canadian school shooter, had three guns but only killed one person, then he was immediately wounded shot by police so he became an hero. Elliot Rodger is at least better than that LOL
>>
Turns out there are endless possibilities to murder and mayhem once you find out how to get past doors
>>
>>28779788
>Eliot was hideous and had major gayface.
No, no he wasn't anon.
Someone's jelly
>>
>>28780176

As usual poor Chad is shown as the victim. He lost his dear love. Boohoo. I'm sure his good looks will land him another generic slut.
>>
>>28780672
His cheekbones are trap tier, his jawline is weak and narrow, his height? 5'9 turbomanlet. Srry bby. He was ugly. Looked like a FtM tranny.
>>
>>28779754
Someone should go vandalize that memorial that was erected for those 14 sluts.
>>
>>28781490
This
Morherfucker was ugly, and him being a narcissistic wannabe normie who kept pouting for the camera and trying to look good don't help
>>
>rejected from the military for being socially withdrawn
Wait seriously? So hypothetically, if there was a draft, they wouldn't take me?
>>
>>28781210
in the movie he kills himself, but other than that i thought the same thing when I first saw it
>>
>>28781951
Not sure, this was the Canadian Forces. By the way I meant rejected BY the military, the way I phrased it in the OP made it sound like he was discharged for being introverted
>>
>>28781951

If there was a draft, the bar would be significantly lowered for the men and women they take.
>>
>>28779754
>born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi
>an Arab

I am lmaoing right now my family
>>
>>28782670
he's half arab

his dimwit french-canadian feminist mother had a kid with an arab who left immediately. this is the story of basically every rampage shooter in Canada, including the guy that shot up parliament
>>
>>28781864
Elliot was so narcissistic that he would have been a legit pussy SLAYER if he was born good looking and tall instead of ugly and manlet.
>>
>>28782869
Elliot was very handsome I think. His problem was that he was too narcissistic. In love with himself.
>>
File: Marclepine.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
Lepine was a true robot, inside and out, and he killed more people than the Columbine shooters. Rodger was 3/4 of a Chad and was stopped by a door.

Praise Lepine! Carry on his work if you dare!
>>
>>28783048
Yeah he definitely wasn't ugly. He obviously wasn't Chad-tier but if he was ugly then we're all fucked.
>>
LEADING THE WAY
>>
>>28779754
>Marc Lepine
>White
He's half Algerian
>>
>>28783347
>Rodger was 3/4 of a Chad and was stopped by a door.
Could someone explain this door bit?
I have people are talking about when they say he was "stopped by a door."
>>
>>28782782
>the guy that shot up parliament
Woah, that happened? When was this?
>>
>>28779754

What?

Btw, there he is!!! Our fucking hero godammit! I have forgot his identity for a while.
>>
>>28779754
>rightfully blamed feminazis for being the cause of beta males existing and being ridiculed

Kid, beta males existed and were ridiculed since the beginning of humanity.
>>
>>28783520
>Rodger drove to the Alpha Phi sorority house at Embarcadero del Norte and Segovia Road near the University of California Santa Barbara. He knocked on the sorority house door for a few minutes. After no one answered, he began shooting people who were nearby. He first shot three Delta Delta Delta sorority sisters, killing two of them and wounding the third. Responding sheriff's deputies and nearby pedestrians ran to the victims and tried to tend to their wounds before ambulances arrived.

Killed only one guy after that.
>>
>>28781951
What i took it to mean was, he applied and come assessment day, they said "no, you will not work well in the small teams such as a section or fireteam you need to work in"
My recruiter was concerned about that with me
"Youve boxed and swam but never played team sports? How well do you work ina team?" And grilled me on teamwork for a while before i got in
>>
>>28779754
>actually looked like a robot
Elliot looked a lot more like a robot, he looks normie as fuck
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1 MB, 3333x2500) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1 MB, 3333x2500
>>28783853
>implying it was an issue before feminism
>>
>>28784052
>you get pushed into some cold loveless marriag with a hideous troll-tier chick

Oh yes that's much better. Life has always been terrible for our kind, just in different ways.
>>
>>28784072
ugly =! beta

however average looking guys today are beta because they aren't even worth a girl's time in today's society.

This whole sexual freedom thing is only the tip of the iceberg though. Third wave feminism is toxic in other ways
>>
>>28784052

>want to have your worthless genes spread

Women are natural selection in human form. They don't want your ugly weak chin, or your manlet status, or your autism to pass to their sons and daughters.
>>
>>28784161

See >>28784156

It's not about assigning a woman for every ugly fuck out there. Women are just more socially privileged than they want to admit and try to turn it on men because "rape culture" and "throwing like a girl is a bad thing grrrr"
>>
>>28783938
You know that's not true

Elliot:
>Half Malaysian, 7/10 if not plain-looking

Lepine:
>Caucasian, unkempt hair and weak beard, pale as fuck from never getting any sun, 6/10 at best
>>
>>28779754
That's actually a thing? It might explain why me, being a schizoid was denied entry years ago right?
>>
>>28784385
Elliott looks good on paper but in reality he just looks strange and oddly unattractive, all that stuff is from lepine is normie tier, elliot couldn't grow any facial hair at all
>>
>>28779859
damn, this guy was ahead of his time. truly a paragon of justice in this rotten world
>>
>>28779754
This guy is a friggin goof, he's the reason we have 5 round magazines
>>
File: 1448222607177.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448222607177.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>>28780223
iktb
Everyone at my school thought I would be a school shooter. Jokes on the, I grew up to be a worthless neet.
>>
>>28785174
at least the bullies stay away from the potential school shooter
>>
>>28784161
Having the best genes means nothing if no one is there to raise them.
You'd think white people would understand this but for some reason you're all retarded nowadays.
>>
It's rude to kill people.
>>
>>28779754
desu Elliot is just much more interesting because of his youtube videos sperging out but yeah this guy is probably more of a robot
>>
>>28787112
it's lewd* to kill people
>>
File: 1464087666790.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464087666790.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>28779754
I guess the BUS has room for one.
>>
>>28785164

No, the reason why you have 5round mag limits is because you didnt stand up to the government, when it made your strict gun laws.
>>
>>28788194
I-it's not like I wanna watch you bleed to death or anything, baka...
>>
>>28788371
Pretty hard to do when you're outnumbered 5 to 1. Canada is like the fucking Sweden of North America
>>
bump for his greatness
>>
>>28782306
>women they take
Kek
>>
File: Mini14.jpg (9 KB, 500x111) Image search: [Google]
Mini14.jpg
9 KB, 500x111
A few weeks before the massacre, Marc Lepine acquired a semi-automatic Ruger Mini-14 rifle, claiming he was going to use it for hunting small game. Anders Breivik used the same weapon in the Norway attacks 22 years later.

It functions similarly to the AR-15 dreaded by the media, but is not as expensive and has a more traditional look to it. Factory magazines typically hold 20 or 30 rounds of 5.56x45mm.
>>
>>28782306
>draft
>women
durrrrrr
>>
>>28780223
be happy you didn't speak up, otherwise you'd've been at the hands of the gender police
>>
>>28779788
>and actually looked like a robot

>Eliot was hideous and had major gayface

What the fuck are you implying? That robots are usually good looking? What a backwards ass post. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28784385
lepine was half-sandnigger tho
>>
>>28792190
Yes, though it's the North African variety, so his father wasn't brown. He's whiter than a half-malaysian autist
>>
>>28781864

Elliot is seriously just Patrick Bateman if Patrick had been born and ugly, half breed manlet instead of an alpha Chad.

>tfw watching Elliot's videos and hear more than one song from the American Psycho soundtrack

Eerie. Just eerie..
>>
>>28792783
Just like Luka Magnotta (narcissistic af, used the song "True Faith" in his video)

I might be on to something
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.