[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i messed up badly, what should i do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1464034360227.png (48 KB, 466x735) Image search: [Google]
1464034360227.png
48 KB, 466x735
(1/2)
>be me
>find a tranny on OKC
>she was looking for a relationship but i convince her to do a FWB type thing
>id go over to her studio apartment, fuck her, then play some video games, then leave
>she starts wanting to go out on a date or do something outside
>i keep putting it off because i dont want to be seen with her
>eventually she kind of forces my hand, either i take her out or she stops fucking me
>i figure there isn't much harm in being seen in public with her since it's not like anyone will know who i am (she lived a couple cities over from me)
>take her on a picnic, get really drunk, actually have a lot of fun and completely forget that i am out in public with a tranny
>for the next few weeks we just go out and do fun stuff together
>desu i was starting to get annoyed because we were having sex less and less
>>
>>28779701
(2/2)
>one day we go out and she tells me she has a surprise for me
>im hoping maybe she'll blow me on the beach or something
>instead, she introduces me to her fucking parents and we have dinner together
>it actually wasn't even that bad
>afterwards she says she wants to meet my parents too, says we should do it next weekend
>i keep telling her "yeah, maybe" and putting it off
>i put it off for months and months and she seems alright with it because we're still fucking and going out and doing fun things
>one day she just completely breaks down crying because i havent introduced her to my parents yet
>she says i'm embarassed of her but i deny it and it turns into a fight
>like a fucking moron i decide to "prove her wrong" by calling my mom right then and there and setting up a dinner for her to meet my new gf
>all the sudden she's super happy and starts kissing me all over
>we go to my parents house and im about ready to kill myself because my parents are about to meet my tranny gf
>ive never introduced any of my gfs to them before so they're super excited about it
>my parents and my cute tranny gf hit it off, my mom loves her, and they dont even seem to care she's a tranny
>as we are leaving i come upon the realization that i am in a committed relationship with a tranny

that was 2 years ago and we're still together. we're living together now and ive saved up thousands of dollars to help pay for her SRS even though when she first brought it up i told her she shouldn't do it because i didnt want to lose my qt dickgirl. now i don't even care about her dick i just want her to be happy.

i've been going over everything that has happened up to this point a lot lately and i feel like she's been manipulating the shit out of me since we first met and i want to leave her but i'm also head over heels in love with her so i dont know what the fuck i should do. what the fuck should i do?
>>
Gonna need to see a pic
>>
>her

May as well come out with it since you're a degenerate anyway.
>>
That's a cute story Anon.

You seem to be happy with her, does it really matter whether she manipulated you or not? I think you should talk to her about it just to get it off your mind.
>>
>>28779701
She told you from the start that she wanted a relationship, so that's that. Don't fuck this up, OP. You're both happy, and that's all that matters.
>>
You need to stop lurking /mtfg/, to start.
>>
Kys
Or do a school shooting
>>
>>28780192
That wasn't right. Gomen. Sorta drunk rn.
>>
Fucking kek, good job buddy. Also >her
>>
File: why not .jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
why not .jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>28780196
check deze dubs
>>
>her
>she
>gf
Yeah keep tellin yourself that
>>
Threads like this make me feel good about being a virgin.
>>
>>28779701
She was clear on what she wanted. You are both happy so whats the problem? Quit being an asshole and go fuck your tran man
>>
>>28780108
>>28780165

Transgenderism is a weird cult. Look at this shit.

OP, you have been taken for a ride by a manipulative weirdo who is using you so she can fit with the real people she wants to be with, namely the trans clique. That's why she's withholding sex too.

You just aren't important and don't have the social capital to matter. You can never run in that circle, and one of these days you're going to slip up, or one of her friends will CONVINCE her that you slipped up, or are a tranny chaser, and that'll be the end of it.

Cut your losses while you can. Mentally you're already checked out of the relationship, so start winding it down. Beware though, she will probably guilt you with suicide threats and things like that.

Godspeed OP.
>>
>like a fucking moron i decide to "prove her wrong" by calling my mom right then and there and setting up a dinner for her to meet my new gf

OP you're a dumb fuck but bro, you're happy, that is all that matters. Keep her.
>>
>>28779701
And stop playing victim faggot, you manipulated her.
>>
is it possible to even marry a tranny?
who... which one is the bride?
>>
>>28779701

You're a fucking normie, a gay one but a normie nonetheless

fuck off
>>
>>28780192
>>28780210
stay out of this pleb you look like a girl
>>
>>28780108
>>28780165
>>28780503
>>28780528

>You seem to be happy with her
>You're both happy
>You are both happy
>you're happy

>i've been going over everything that has happened up to this point a lot lately and i feel like she's been manipulating the shit out of me since we first met and i want to leave her

Behold, the gaslighting behavior of the trans community. It is fucking insane. OP says right there that he's not happy but he's "in love". (love meaning nothing when you quantify the actual shittiness of a relationship. at most, it just means he knows he couldn't land another tranny/gf/whatever.)

Like, what the fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
>>28780518
>>28780677
I'm not pro trans. Gender dysphoria a legitimate mental illness but the problem is that there isn't a cure for it, and the next best thing to a cure to make sure a transgender person can live life happily is hormonal therapy and SRS. I do my part in it by accepting them as their desired gender but I wouldn't personally date a transgender person.

There is indeed a cult-tier issue that tempts effeminate and beta males into reaching for estrogen supplements, though. It's a big problem that has its roots in society itself and it only shows signs of decline rather than improvement. These people are not transgender. Sadly I have no idea how this trend can reverse.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/20/yougov-masculine-poll/
>>
>>28779701
>>28779708
I need to put myself in your shoes.
Does she look like a guy?
>>
File: Purge the Unclean.gif (27 KB, 320x216) Image search: [Google]
Purge the Unclean.gif
27 KB, 320x216
>fucking a tranny before SRS

Come on, man, at least then you could pass it off as fertility issues later in life.

>tfw I have a fetish for passable trannies
But even with a fetish, at least put a limit on it, dude.
>>
>>28780947
no she looks like a girl mostly
>>
>>28781177
Post pic pls. Will tell you if you should just keep.
>>
Use the fact that she will not be able to bear your children as an excuse to ditch her.
"oh we could... adopt?"
nah, needs to be my kid
it's a check-mate scenario and you get to bow out with grace
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.