[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1460540055313.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1460540055313.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
ITT we talk about smoking weed to stop yourself from killing yourself.
>>
Smoke weed today instead of killing myself. Awesome day, I even did productive shit.
>>
File: 1460962265313.png (38 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1460962265313.png
38 KB, 1000x1000
>>28779660
awesome, I was feeling so fucked so I slipped outside and smoked a bowl, now things are going just fine
>>
>>28779660
What'd you smoke on? I find that I can get repetitive mindless chores done really quickly if I'm on a Sativa, especially this Sour D that I have.
>>
>>28779611
>tfw used to be a 420 blazeitniggerlolzalldayerryday fag
>always relaxed with smoking weed, also did multiple other drugs, so I know how to use a drug and why a positive mindset is needed for the drug to do what you want it to do
>after a few years, suddenly get intense out of body anxiety/panic attacks whenever I smoked even just one hit of weed
>have tried smoking again at different points, on and off my beta blocker, no difference
>tfw the thing that made my life really enjoyable overall is something I can't do anymore.

I hate alcohol, but it's all I have left now.
>>
>>28779783
Thats brutal, alcohol doesn't make you feel good its just shit.
>>
>>28779783
I really hope this doesn't happen to me. What do you think caused it, anon?
>>
>>28779783
Same here. For me, it was the people I was around. In the 420blazeit days things were better, I had a few close friends, and I smoked errday. Nowadays whenever I smoke it's with people I barely know, or people from my past I'm trying to reconnect with, and I go full spurg.

Feels bad man
>>
>>28779833
I've heard that as you get older, your brain chemistry can change a bit, and that can alter how your brain handles the weed chemicals. I'm 25, and this happened when I was 22, btw.

>>28779817
I have fun with booze, but it's not as good: I never had to call into work because I smoked too much weed the night before; I never fucked anyone I regret because I smoked too much; I never got into a verbal fight while I was high.

Plus, I miss cranking it stoned too...that shit was so nice.
>>
>>28779783
I know that exact feel. There wasn't even a build up, or so it seems in my memory, I just started having panic attacks like you whenever I smoked. So I stopped and some time after I was prescribed an antidepressant from my doctor. I've been on that for 2 years and during that time I'd feel good and decide to try a hit and it would bring me right back to square one. But the other day I smoked some hash, just a few tokes from a joint and man I'll be damned if I didn't enjoy the hell out of it. I don't know what that means for you or anyone, I just felt like typing something. Maybe you should try some weak hash. I'm buying some soon and really hoping it wasn't a once off thing, I'll space myself out though, no more smoking every day if it does go well.
>>
>>28779977
I'm curious now: but I am terrified if that panic attack, where all I do is worry about my heart rate and how my cardiovascular system works for the whole episode...it's awful.

I want to go to Colorado or Washington someday just to see if a weed shop can hook me up with a specific blend or strain that works for me.
>>
>>28779817

Alcohol makes me feel good. Maybe you're doing it wrong. Have you tried not drinking too much or too little? Dosage is important with alcohol and all other drugs.

Its kind of like a poor man's dxm. Half the high but with no hangover and way more social acceptance. It's worth the trade-off.
>>
>>28780046
Trust me when I say this, I was in the same boat as you. Just smoke less to get a more comfortable less crazy high, and then work your way up. Then the mindfucking will actually be fun and you won't be worried about your bodily functions.
>>
>>28780094
Well its not that I feel bad at the time its just afterwards I always feel like shit and remember doing absolutely autistic things the whole night.
>>
>>28780046
Wow that's uncanny, it's like you're describing my own experience. Only you know your own body though man, always be cautious. If you're gonna try to smoke again just smoke a very small amount and test the waters first. I hope you can find that strain.
>>
File: 1459728739527.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459728739527.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>Cant tell when the chad friend of my brother gets me weed again
>Tfw want it now but in the best case i have to wait only 13h
>Worst case is that i have to wait a few days
I want to enjoy Overwatch while being high, JUST.

If the thread is up in some hours i will post if i got anything or not
>>
>>28780094
>dxm
I miss that shit sometimes.

>>28780118
I get that panic attack after just one hit though, a baby hit I barely held in too.

>>28780216
Then you know how freely that feel is, absolutely horrible, and you just keep thinking about your heart exploding or something cos it feels like it's beating so rapidly.
>>
>>28780282
Indeed I do. I would begin to pace up and down my room feeling my pulse through my neck. I also became worried about having a stroke, I could sometimes feel my lip droop to one side, combined with a pulsating pain behind my eye. When I'd look in the mirror there was no drooping though, I think it was an imagined symptom caused by panic. The human mind is a scary thing in that state.
>>
File: 1463826607538.jpg (29 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
1463826607538.jpg
29 KB, 450x351
>>28780438
We are the same person anon.

Tfw nonoriginal comment
>>
>>28779783
anon I have the exact same problem
>>
>>28780282
>I get that panic attack after just one hit though, a baby hit I barely held in too.
Weed isn't really for everyone, and sometimes people, like you, don't react well with it.

Going to a dispensary to talk to them about strains and such might help, as they probably know way more than I do.
>>
>>28780567
Did you even see my prior posts about me smoking all the damn time for years?
>>
>>28779611

I like feeling feels and I don't really ever feel them normally

weed is good for making you feel feels
>>
>not smoking weed and watching the OG 90's pokemon anime

slap yourselves right now senpai
>>
File: jktyrfytjuytdu.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jktyrfytjuytdu.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28780646
Are you fucking me? Pic related had me laugh for a solid minute.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.