[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /r9k/ habits that they can't stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: comer-final1.jpg (971 KB, 3602x1837) Image search: [Google]
comer-final1.jpg
971 KB, 3602x1837
I bite my lips alot, have done so for as long as i remember and now my lips are now scarred much like pic related. It's almost like a tic now.
>>
>>28779519
OH SHIT
YOU CAN SCARR YOUR LIPS BY BITING THEM?
FUCK
I GOTTA STOP BUT I DO IT WHEN STRESSED
>>
I always pull out my dick from my boxers and play around with it when Im not playing or something. Feels nice so why not.
I also like to comment on my own farts. Fart commentary.
>>
>>28779519
Why don't you chew gum instead? That's what I do. I do it practically 24/7.
>>
File: 1463712959673.jpg (157 KB, 563x800) Image search: [Google]
1463712959673.jpg
157 KB, 563x800
Sucking my thumb to this day.
>>
>>28779592
This to be quite honest senpai.

P.S. How do i stop?
>>
>>28779592
I can't chew gum, it gives me gas and therefore a sore stomach
>>
>>28779795
You're not supposed to take one every 10 minutes.
>>
I tend to bite my lips a lot too.

Also scratch with my hands the queratine layer of my lower lip constantly.

Every day I check my nails and groom my nose hair, Is like a creepy habit, I also make series of numbers pressing the buttons of my remote from 0 to 1000, some times even bigger numbers, and I don't know why I put alarma at even numbers when I decide to start things, like washing the dishes or getting a bath.
>>
>>28779588
I play with my dick also but never take it out, sometimes parent's walk in and i have to lightning fast pull my hand away, don't think they've ever suspected anything.
>>
>>28779519
fucking pencils, man. I always grind my teeth on the erasers. Not just bite them, but like, slide my teeth? It's weird as fuck. I like the texture. Or sometimes I'll just pick apart the erasers with my fingers until there's a huge colorful pile at my feet. I used to have a huge sperg pile of multiple different erasers shredded by my mouse on my desk. Then my mother threw it out. I started using pens exclusively so it wouldn't be a problem, but I still bite the pens. The BPA is probably fucking with my mind slowly, and everyone makes fun of me for doing tests in pen, but at least there's no eraser shavings everywhere.
>>
I do the same shit
My bottom lip is nothing but scars and dead skin
>>
I bite my lips as well, hell Ive been doing it since like elementary school. Sometimes after biting my bottom lip, I'll just rub my finger across it to get any other bits dead skin off and eat it.

I'm doing it right now what the fuck man
>>
>>28779519
>I touch my hair. Constantly.
>I bite my lips, cheeks and my nails.

I'm pretty nervous.
>>
File: 1463285624285.png (52 KB, 329x385) Image search: [Google]
1463285624285.png
52 KB, 329x385
I bite my fingernails
pick my nose
smell my feet
southpaw my balls
and chew on my beard
>>
>>28779544
I've been ripping and tearing my lips for 20 years and it has only made them plumper and better looking.
>>
>>28781018
I thought this was a basic function of your body that everyone did.
>>
>>28779519
>biting fingernails
>biting lip

i used to rip out single hairs on my head but not anymore
>>
>>28779544
that pic is from a bad lip piercing desu.
>>
>>28781171
It is?
The fuck?
I mean I still do it regardless when I'm nervous and can't sit still but I didn't know that
>>
>>28779519
eating boogers
biting fingernails

putting things between my teeth who else does it?
>>
I chew off the inside of my cheeks and lips, and also >>28781018. Tried chewing gum but it only makes the inside of my mouth softer and makes me chew it more.

Used to peel, bite off and eat the skin off of my fingers but I stopped doing that cold turkey.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.