[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some painless and easy methods to an hero? I might even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1461198346968.jpg (212 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461198346968.jpg
212 KB, 600x900
What are some painless and easy methods to an hero? I might even live stream it for you guys.
>>
>>28779464
Death by police.
>>
Hanging while on sleep aids and alcohol.
>>
Carbon monoxide poisoning. Burn coal or something in a tent thats airtight. Airtight place in general. Just leave a warning sign or something nearby so you dont end up hurting others who might find you.
Or just jump off a high place.
Still, these are just jokes. Pranks if you will! I was being ironic and joking around. Dont kill yourself, the world is your oyster and all that.
>>
>>28779464

I thinking drowning with rocks and heavy sedation may work. I would never hang myself. I constantly fear paralysis. That is 1000x worse than death in my mind.
>>
SHOTGUN TO THE MOUTH DO IT SENPAI

it'll be funny as fuck lol imagine the face of the person who finds you
>>
come on guys, I know about the exit bag but that requires a helium tank. Hanging just sounds long and painful.
>>
>>28779598
sounds good but can't get my hands on them, live in Europe
>>
>>28779620
Hanging is not painful if you do it right and take enough (but not too much) alcohol and sleeping pills, also the most effective way if you construct your noose right.
>>
>>28779598
Make sure you aim right, plenty of people walking around with missing parts of their face because of a gun that wasn't aimed to blow their brains out.
>>
>>28779769
If you fuck up with a 12 gauge aimed at your medulla you kind of deserve it.
>>
Blend up 200 cherry pits and consume

Not sure if it works because no brave people want to accidentally become retarded from cherry pits, but there's no harm in trying
>>
>>28779737
I will most likely fuck it up, I'm looking for a method similar to hanging that I once read on her but can't find
>>
jump off a tall building!
/thread
>>
>>28779464
Have this fat cunt sit on your face.
>>
>>28779497
this

it's so easy to get police to shoot you these days
>>
>>28779832
Suspension/short drop hanging? I mean, it's technically hanging, but it's different from regular hanging...
>>
>>28779967
no, you block oxygen getting to your brain while still able to breath, don't know what it's called
>>
>>28779464

Homemade Guillotine with a rubber container to catch the blood.
>>
Just breath in nitrogen. It's like helium but better in every way. Any gas but CO2 and any painful gasses like Cl2 will work, excluding O2 for obvious reasons.
>>
>>28780010
that would be breathing helium?
>>
>>28780173
It's not because you don't block your windpipe, just certain other areas of your neck
>>
File: How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg (105 KB, 780x500) Image search: [Google]
How+to+suicide_90d8ac_5397313.jpg
105 KB, 780x500
>>28779464
this is the best way desu
>>
>>28779827

Jewelry stores straight up sell cyanide as jewelry cleaner. Or was that arsenic? The one that fucks up the hemogoblins. Either one will work though.
>>
>>28780068

Why rubber? I'd think HDPE would be better.
>>
>>28780227
selling arsenic would be a bit more legal and safe than selling cyanide, don't you think
>>
>>28780197

>Itemized prices
>Fun facts
>Warning this shit will kill you

I had a sensible chuckle.
>>
>>28779962
but im white
origenale
>>
>>28780010
you're thinking of carotid artery compression, which is accomplished by suspending 10-15lbs of weight from your neck
yes, it will kill you and it won't hurt except for 10-15lbs being hung from your neck which isn't really that much
i recommend using a backpack filled with textbooks
>>
>>28779464
maybe you should go to a nice place and then take some pills and wait till you die
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.