[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start dating super qt but batshit insane weeb girl >Plenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1460870830180.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460870830180.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Start dating super qt but batshit insane weeb girl
>Plenty of red flags from the start, but I ignored them because I just wanted a gf
>Get tired of her
>Try to get rid of her by acting beta as fuck
>Doesn't work
>Try to get rid of her by being emotionally abusive
>Doesn't work
>If anything, she's less crazy after I'm being abusive toward her

This can't end well. Thank god we don't live together, but she wants to.

At least the sex is nice.
>>
>>28779405
Aw man Iktf muchacho

If you really are sick of her then fuck her some more for memories' sake then just dump her super straightforward-like and cut off all contact, no let's stay friends or keep talking shit at least for a while
>>
>>28779405
Weird thing is, that dancing slut probably legitimately enjoys all those games. It's so odd to me that different classifications of gamer exist today. Simply identifying as a gamer could mean a million different things.
>>
>>28779850
Those are all pleb games though. Granted, it's not cawadooty or skyrim, or even league, but it's the weeb equivalent of pleb games.
>>
>hey gf
>this isn't working for me anymore
>i'm tired of you please leave

problem solved????

all these social gymnastics that will end in the same place, why are you stalling?
>>
>>28779405
She has nudes, she used to go by the reddit username Autumnsawsbuck and now goes by Beccadex. She probably has other names, nudes can likely be found on imgur with some googling
>>
>>28780819
>monster hunter
>pleb game
Souls fag detected.
>>
>>28779405
>start dating
That's your cue to leave r9k and never return. I'm sure /adv/ or some other place will talk to you about your girlfriend.

Get the fuck out, normalfag.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.