[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who run the world? Men, because of superior intelligence as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 234x216
Who run the world?

Men, because of superior intelligence as well as physical capabilities, as they have the superior hormone of testosterone.
>>
>>28779253
And yet you kill each other for pussy.
>>
>>28779253
I want Beyonce to sing this in Saudi Arabia.
>>
men are running the world into the ground, women are finally starting to bring peace and prosperity to the world
>>
>>28779275
Saudis literally kill themselves for the promise of virgin women
>>
>>28779253
why do men do anything?
for women
checkmate you dumb faggot
>>
More specifically it's white men who run the world.
>>
>>28779317
No, those are terrorist. To be honest, when I lived there, most of them pretty much hated women and wanted to stay away from them. Than again, that was just the group I made friends with.
>>
>>28779457

It's funny how I get scolded on the Internet for criticizing women, yet entire cultures ignore women and even go as far as to beat them and put them in tent clothes.

But I'm the bad white man because I don't worship women on the Internet and I disagree with them online. Alright.
>>
>>28779528
Yeah, I mean even they are seen as a bit weird, but it's still understandable.

Besides, I kinda think Saudis know how to prevent women from being giant cunts the way they are in the USA and the UK.
>>
>>28779338
Oh ok goy
>>
>>28779579

Did I say you could come out of the oven?
>>
>>28779854
they've been out of the oven for awhile now and selling it back to you for a premium.
>>
File: Jew.gif (31 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
Jew.gif
31 KB, 428x500
>>28779253
>Who run the world?

Well, it's not sassy black women, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>28779578
>Besides, I kinda think Saudis know how to prevent women from being giant cunts the way they are in the USA and the UK.

Men have known to keep women on a leash for thousands of years, anon. Saudis just never forgot like the west did.
You see the shit feminists are doing right now? That's been done many times over the course of human history. And it never ends well. We'll just have to find out the hard way.
>>
>>28779578

Those types of cultures know how to put their foot down on women, that's for sure.

I don't think ignoring women = abusing or oppressing them, and I've been compared to Muslims before, but I see myself as in the middle between western culture and the more traditional Muslim cultures.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.