[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You're so handsome anon... But you're acting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458756083840.jpg (12 KB, 198x141) Image search: [Google]
1458756083840.jpg
12 KB, 198x141
>"You're so handsome anon... But you're acting so serious all the time too"

A fat chick who was into me literally told me this the other day, what the h*ck does this even mean
>>
it means you never smile you s*lly g**se
>>
critical hit 200%
we may never know anon ;__:
>>
She can smell the 'tism on you
>>
>>28778835

She wants the D.
Give her the D.
>>
i was told the same thing twice and those people were actually right
when i talk with people or family on skype and see the preview from my own camera i always seem to have a blank expression with very uncommon slight smirks, while people that i'm talking to express a wide range of facial expressions
>>
>>28778835
>bragging on r9k
totes original
>>
Either you're a type A robot (i.e. Autistic) or you're a type B robot (i.e. Sociopath).
>>
>>28778957
>>28778957
>Being serious makes you a sociopath

Please tell me more about your intricate knowledge of human behaviour
>>
Normies take humor very seriously, and treat matters of gravity with levity.

>tell joke
>"that's not funny, that's not on, apologize now!"

>Heehee, men get raped in prison, even if they're innocent!
>>
>>28778997
chills dude, i'm type A ;3
>>
You're dour and somber, it really brings normies down because they try to feel what others feel.
>>
File: rTWDmuc.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
rTWDmuc.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>only time I was ever called handsome was from a distance
>as i got closer the girl said, "Oh god, nevermind"

This was over 10 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday, fuuuucckkk

You normies can go right and fuck off with your non ugly mugs
>>
>tfw only fat girls call you handsome

I know that feel.
>>
File: 1462541471818.png (741 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462541471818.png
741 KB, 1024x1024
>>28778835
Lol humblebrag much. It means she thinks of you as a mysterious person and this excites her. If you're trying to fuck her there's not much you have to do, you have something of a blank slate to write on here. Of course, take my advice with a grain of salt, I come here in moments of extreme boredom and I typically don't give a fuck whether a girl rejects me or not.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.