[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies pretend to think this is funny? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why do normies pretend to think this is funny?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3yRv5Jg5TI

It's infuriating knowing that if I did this same thing, it would end up in a cringe compilation.
>>
I mean it is actually kind of funny..

You know when someone is pissing themselves laughing and you can't help but laugh too?

>Tfw maybe I'm not as far gone as you guys
>>
>>28778776
>1960
>If there was a local idiot in your village, he'd have been put in his place on a daily basis by the other citizens
>2016
>Every local idiot uploads his shit onto the internet, thinking his live matters
>>
Watched this today for the first time. Didn't think it was really funny, but I respect it. Nice to see a viral video that's actually good-hearted and of someone just having a good time with themself.
>>
>>28778776
>It's infuriating knowing that if I did this same thing, it would end up in a cringe compilation.
You would be infuriated with yourself right? Being a robot lets you view things from the outside, instead of within like normies. The difference between cringy or not is presentation and confidence
>>
I prefer this kind of things better than shitty normies meme like dat boi or damn daniel
>>
>>28778804
>>28778883
>>28778910
>>28778919
Fucking go back to plebit. Jesus Christ, this board has been overrun.
>>
>>28778776
wouId
>>
>>28778919
>hating dat boi

O shit, you memer
>>
>>28778919
hahaha yes and sad frog lol
>>
>>28778991
Trying too hard to fit in.
>>
>>28778844
>they're happy so they must be stupid
>>
>>28778844
>bitches all day about how no one takes him seriously or wants to date him despite doing nothing but jacking off and shitposting on 4chan 24/7
>thinks his social commentary holds any water whatsofuckingever
>>
Why do you guys always say people 'pretend' to like things just because you personally don't? lmao it's the greatest thing but it's kinda funny, you've never died laughing over some dumb shit before?

P.S You would end up in a cringe compilation because you're probably a creep/autist

>>28778919
dat boi is the goat dude but damn daniel is hot garbage
>>
>>28778776
>Why do normies pretend to think this is funny?
female privilege

when a woman does it, it's adorkable
when a man does it, ughhhhh neckbeards
>>
I was in the car with my dad the other day. He listens to Fox News on the radio, and they played the video over the radio. You didn't get the whole effect with just the audio, but it got a nervous kek out of dad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.