[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad here. Goodbye /r9k/. I am 97% sure I just swallowed a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: wolf-spider-facts1.jpg (139 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
wolf-spider-facts1.jpg
139 KB, 500x333
Chad here.

Goodbye /r9k/.

I am 97% sure I just swallowed a Brown Recluse spider. I will likely be dead from either necrosis or asphyxiation in my windpipe, very soon.

It was nice knowing you. I'll answer any life questions you guys may have for me.
>>
>>28778581

Boxers or briefs?
>>
Will you join my minecraft server and play with me until it happens? p-please. I'm lonely.
>>
Chug alcohol now. Like you've never chugged before.
>>
>>28778613
briefs every day
>>
What a way to go lad!

What would you do if you dropped out of Uni December 2015, BUT you have another chance to go back in September 2016

Tips? Advice? I want to make Uni the best experience possible

>I've got a gf though so
>>
I'm pretty sure they have to bite you, not the other way around, for you to die. Anyway, healthy adults should be able to handle a bite, its only kids and old people that have problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 800x531
>>28778581
Knowing a Chad might die has made my day a little but better
>>
>>28778616
I've played 4craft before, but i'd have toset everything up again.

>>28778618
I'm already drinking rum. It's making me more calm, but not by much. I just finished crying

>>28778621
Go back. You'll have to quickly learn to disregard faggots who tell you you NEED to graduate by 22. Those are retards who dont know shit about life
>>
File: ggyQw1A.jpg (989 KB, 2588x1726) Image search: [Google]
ggyQw1A.jpg
989 KB, 2588x1726
Go to the hospital. Tell them what you think happened. Right now.
>>
>>28778642
Brown recluse spiders fuck peoples shit up no matter what age you idiot. If OP swallowed that spider and its venom got into him in any way, he is fucked, and not just just fucked, I mean quadruple fucked.

He will likely die horribly
>>
go to the hospital you stupid faggot
stiff them on the fucking bill after you make sure you won't die
>>
>>28778663
>>28778680

It's already too late but I suppose I can call them. It's been an hour since I swallowed it
>>
Do you have any regrets?
>>
>>28778693
How did you swallow it?
>>
>>28778581

Brown recluse tasted pretty much like french fries but with much less grease and salt.

That being said, they are not poisonous just because they have venom so you're probably safe if you just ingested it and it didn't bite you. Its venom won't work in your stomach, the acid will take care of that shit.
>>
-What are your Chad credentials, I need to know how much to wish death upon you

-How the fuck did you swallow a spider
>>
>>28778693
YES DUMBFUCK DIAL POISON CONTROL AND GOOGLE THE NUMBER IN YOUR AREA

ALSO CALL 9-11 AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL, THE BUG IS MOST LIKELY DEAD AS FUCK BUT YOU MAY HAVE BEEN ATUNG AND CAN AND WILL SURVIVE IF YOU GO
>>
Show penis with timestamp please
>>
>>28778731
better question
why the fuck did he swallow it?
>>
Yeah, how did this happen?
>>
>>28778731
First he ate a fly, It jiggled and wiggled and tickled inside him.
So he swallowed a Spider to catch the fly.
>>
>>28778777
I don't know why he swallowed that fly. Perhaps he'll die.
>>
CALL 911 YOU DUMB FAGGOT
>>
>>28778777
>Not swallowing a bird to catch the spider
>>
File: finch1.jpg (2 MB, 2015x1454) Image search: [Google]
finch1.jpg
2 MB, 2015x1454
>>28778707
I never got to make out with a polynesian woman. I never got to skydive. I never got to travel to more than two states. I never experienced being rich. I never got to have my own house. I never got to really get into parkour. Never got to own a pet capybara. Never got to beat up a slut from /r9k/ (fuck the girls on this board, seriously, they are evil)

>>28778731
Left a drink in the corner and reflexively took a sip. I felt spindly legs going down my throat when I took a sip. When I forced myself to blow chunks I saw a small spider mashed up in my vomit. Its markings and size are completely analogous to a brown recluse
>>
File: 230px_Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg (16 KB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
230px_Steven_Pinker_2011.jpg
16 KB, 230x250
nigger call 911
>>
Don't die Chad, we need your genes :(
>>
>>28778796
It's not even in you anymore, you're fine. Leave this board now.
>>
Chad is dead

original comentario
>>
>>28778731
>not drinking out of a sippy cup
deserved it tbqhfam
>>
>>28778761
>roastie this blasted because one of the sacred 20% is on the verge of death

L O L, one more hot guy down, 80 more ugly guys born ;]
>>
>>28779560
>Being this edgy

Original Comment You Niggers
>>
File: friedrich-nietzsche-1.jpg (27 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
friedrich-nietzsche-1.jpg
27 KB, 300x250
Chad is dead and the spider killed him.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.