[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your women have discovered the pleasures of BBC. What are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1464040125500.png (395 KB, 527x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464040125500.png
395 KB, 527x1080
Your women have discovered the pleasures of BBC. What are you gonna do white boys?
>>
I'd put money on the fact that if you dug into the stats that the article is reporting on, that it's probably a rise in WMAF relationships on the rise, thus giving a skewed perspective on the rise of other relationships.

This is just "good goy" trying to convince women to go for the bbc more. Thankfully most women are casually racist than your average guy.
>>
stop bothering trying to uphold civilization and let the world descend into a destitute cesspool
>>
>>28778612
>WMAF

Yeah, no.
>>
File: coal burning.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
coal burning.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
White boys can't hang
>>
>>28778470
Who cares, White women need to be breed out at least to a lower level so feminism will die, Everyone knows feminism is a white female invention and the sooner they loose power in society the sooner it will be over.

This is our punishment for letting our women get out of control.
>>
>>28778470
If you look at okcupid data white men are highly desirable among women of all races.
>>
>>28779462
>Ok cupid data

So beta white cucks & other beta white cucks pretending to be women
>>
Nothing. Asian grills are all I care about. White women might aswell disappear from the face of the earth for all I care.
>>
File: ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg (22 KB, 325x307) Image search: [Google]
ThomasShippAbramSmith.jpg
22 KB, 325x307
>>28778815

NIGGERS CAN
>>
File: boltman.jpg (56 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
boltman.jpg
56 KB, 600x426
>>28779944

Absolutely devastated
>>
>>28778470

White on rice is one thing, at least they have similar skin tones.

But the skin tone contrast of black and white is far too great and any subsequent children born from this type of relationship will yield children that look nothing like either of you.

That being said you can still fuck outside of your own race but when it comes to marriage and having kids you should always have children with someone of your own kind.
>>
>Be Chad
>Be interesting
>Make Ok cupid for shits and kicks
>Most girls are meh or bleh
>Messege random females online telling them to text me
>Roatie after roatie texting me, be sexual fuck it why not
>All tell me it's cute when I do it since most average guys are creepy when they do it
>All dtf
>Delete okcupid account and all texts

Yeah man, ill just use my abstinence to fuel my goals
>>
File: halo effect.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
halo effect.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>28780208
>most average guys are creepy when they do it

Pretty much summarizes it right there
>>
oh look another one of these threads.
How much did schlomo pay you to post it this time?
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 128x95) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 128x95
>>28779944
Check my dubs

Originali
>>
>>28781111
Check them quads desu
>>
>>28781175
Let it be forever known that my greatest accomplishment in life was replying with quads to a trip dubs post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.