[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your sister cute? What sort of relationship do you have with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1224675447.jpg (111 KB, 1680x943) Image search: [Google]
1224675447.jpg
111 KB, 1680x943
Is your sister cute? What sort of relationship do you have with her?
>>
>>28778368
the meme girl on the right is actually kinda ugly cute, I would like to hold hands with her but she is a justin Bieber fag, she is a fucked up, I wouldn't be surprised if she post in r9k.

Why am I listening to abba?
>>
>>28778368
It's funny you can look at those two and you can totally tell what their brother looks like or would look like.
>>
Yup. Much moreso than I am.

We don't talk all that much since we've both moved out. Used to have a rather typical brother - older sister relationship though. She was mean when I was a kid, and I'd tell on her. She brought friends over, and I'd have secret crushes on them. Etc. etc.
>>
She's imaginary but we get on very well. She actually cares about what I have to say.
>>
>>28778440
Hi, meme girl here, yes I am a robot and abba is gay
>>
My sister's a butterface. I'd fuck her in a heartbeat, but she'd have to initiate it.
>>
File: 1450589953914.png (845 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
1450589953914.png
845 KB, 597x597
Have they ever sexually experimented with each other when they were younger? Sometimes it's common among siblings
>>
File: 1338783436923.jpg (119 KB, 553x388) Image search: [Google]
1338783436923.jpg
119 KB, 553x388
>>28778368
i dont think shes cute and we dont get along at all

she hates anything i do, shes ultra emotional, and anytime im on 4chan she goes screaming to my mum "MUUUUUM HES ON 4CHAN"

doesnt help she watches lets play, plays the most casual games in existence, and watchs anime

just fuck my shit up
>>
>Used to be HIGH TEST in high school
>Went a little past high test in community college
>Moved away to real college, every time I saw her she was 10 lbs heavier
>She has cellulite on her arms now

We don't really talk much. She treated me like shit growing up and when I was in college and I never really forgave her for that.
>>
I haven't seen or spoken to her in several years so for all I know she could be.
>>
>>28778368
Me and my sister are p close, I don't really thinkshe's cute though lmao

We're 5 years apart, I lowkey wish I had an older or kid sister though

Some of her friends are cute though and for some reason she likes setting up on blind dates with girls she knows which I kind of hate but she doesn't care if I just knock them down and that's it so she's A1 for that lmao
>>
>>28778504
Hi meme girl, female robot girls don't exist.

I was listening to this virgin suicide that anon posted on a elliot rodgers thread, which I was enjoying but YouTube then jumped into an abba video, I didn't know if it was part of the ost, but then I just started listening to abba and realized.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXKIpLPhzLI

please be clingy gf, I would kiss you on your cute large forehead.
>>
She's a drug addicted, child-abusing mess.
See her every once in awhile, mainly because I love seeing how horribly she's fucked her life up.
Personally, I'm just waiting for her to kill herself at this point.
And yea, edge, but whatever, fuck her, I hope there is a hell so she can burn in it.
>>
She's pretty in a cute way but not beautiful or anything, i guess. She's nice too, and gets in touch to visit me/invite me to hers and hang out together, since we both moved out (live in different cities but only about an hour away on the train). She likes going to the movies with me (her taste is dubious though, always go to see the latest capeshit with her).

Always worried that she's gonna off herself though
>>
>>28778611
Also, she's a 5/10 at best, she looks like a slightly fatter coke addict and smells like shit constantly.
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 640x640
She's a qt and her instagram gives me serious feels. We don't talk much.
>>
I don't think so but many disagree. We often exchange banter and I will bake cakes for us to eat.
>>
I have two sisters I never hear or see from either of them.
Moar laina plz
>>
>>28778368
>Sister looks almost exactly like me with no facial hair and cystic acne
>So in short, she's fucking disgusting
>Is a useless bum with no work ethic or marketable skills
>Very little fiscal responsibility
>Full-retard tumblrite
>Lives with our parents at the age of 25
>Moved to Portland to live with internet friends
>Lasted about two years
>Got fired from a tech support center after one year
>Leeched off her friends for most of the second
>Refuses to talk to me 90% of the time because I'm a "bigot/racist/misogynist/homophobe/whatever"
>Magically none of this matters when she needs a favor and I'm obligated to help because family
>>
>>28778540
>"MUUUUUM HES ON 4CHAN"

How old are you?
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>28778887
Underage, abort thread
>>
>>28778887

moved back in with my mum
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.