[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it be like if /r9k/ existed in the Roman era?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: romans.jpg (56 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
romans.jpg
56 KB, 700x466
What would it be like if /r9k/ existed in the Roman era?
>>
>>28777974
Weaklings who get fed to the lions and tigers in the fighting pits.
>>
we would all be crucified for fapping to traps
>>
>>28777985
>we
>all
>>
We'd all be sent out of Rome, forcefully into the wild with nothing except the clothes on our backs for our robotness.

But then soon we would eventually team up and create a new colony
>>
>>28778005
What should we call this colony?
>>
File: ancient roman wojak.jpg (104 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
ancient roman wojak.jpg
104 KB, 677x782
We probably would have had gfs because they would have trained us to be tough and smart to help hold up the empire.
Also would have been much more patriarchal and traditional because women and slaves weren't really given much rights, mostly the men born in Rome had rights.
>tfw not born in rome, so probably would have somewhere else, but equally tough because of mostly natural living and tradition.
>>
It wouldn't because 90% of us would be following the Corsus Honorum and know our place and standing in life, and always have a chance to earn virtus and move up the social and military rankings.
>>
>>28777974
it more or less did
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>28778070
>all the normalfags talking about fucking women
So it's exactly like r9k
>>
File: huhuhuh.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
huhuhuh.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>28778176
huhuhuh
>>
>>28778070
>palmyra, the thirst quencher
even thirsty roman betas got some ass, what an advanced society
>>
File: battle-of-the-teutoberg-forest.jpg (55 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
battle-of-the-teutoberg-forest.jpg
55 KB, 640x420
ROMIES GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 40 kekarots.png (662 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
40 kekarots.png
662 KB, 800x600
>>28778286
kek'd a good one there
>>
We'd all be Gauls and the Romans would be the Chads who conquer us, rape us in front of our gfs then cuck us.
>>
>tfw you will never own a villa and a germanic slave qt.
>>
>>28778070
>no young buck is complete until he has fallen in love
God damn /tv/ making shitty memes since the ancient times
>>
/r9k/ wouldn't exist in the roman era, it's a product of the times.
>>
>>28777974
Probably would all be farmers who couldn't read or write
>>
>>28777974
Roman Patricians were really autistic:

"We give thanks for this regulation of Yours'!" (repeated 23x)
"You have removed the ambiguities of the imperial constitutions!" (reapeated 23x)
"Pious emperors thus wisely plan!" (26x)
"You wisely provide for lawsuits. You provide for the public peace!" (25x)
"Let many copies of the Code be made to be kept in the governmental offices!" (10x)
"Let them be kept under seal in the public bureaus!" (20x)
"In order that the established laws may not be falsified, let many copies be made!" (25x)
"In order that the established laws may not be falsified, let all copies be written out in letters!" (18x)
"To this copy which wil be made by the constititutionaries, let no annotations upon the law be added" (12x)
"We request that copies to be kept in the imperial bureaus shall be made at the public expense!" (16x)
"We ask that no laws be promulgated in reply to supplications!" (21x)
"All the rights of landowners are thrown into confusion by such surreptitious actions!" (17x)

- Chant read by the Roman Senate at the adoption ceremony for the Theodosian Code
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 800x574
This is Romans right?
>>
>>28778401

Or lowlifes/beggars jerking off in public.
>>
>will never be 4th son of roman patrician
>older brother have already made daddus happy so I can just NEET life
>tfw will never use daddus money to build house where I fuck stacy barbarians I've made into slaves
>tfw will never castrate my new slave chaddus after fucking his wife and then sending him off to the arena to die in my name
>>
File: checked.png (149 KB, 464x352) Image search: [Google]
checked.png
149 KB, 464x352
>>28778438
checked that year
>>
>>28778070
>that acrostic post
R O M A
O L I M
M I L O
A M O R
>>
>>28778070
>That beta orbiter story
>Successus, a weaver, loves the innkeepers slave girl named Iris. She, however, does not love him. Still, he begs her to have pity on him.

Rome sounds based as fuck
>>
File: 68224.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
68224.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>28778070
>Weep, you girls, my penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men's behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
>>28778017
Rolling for R9kingdom.
>>
>>28777974
r9k would be the weird members of the Cybele cult who self-castrated that the rest of Rome barely tolerated
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.