[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today mom told me that a bunch of the teachers from my old high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1413705228446.png (627 KB, 1275x839) Image search: [Google]
1413705228446.png
627 KB, 1275x839
Today mom told me that a bunch of the teachers from my old high school thought I was planning, or likely to, bring a weapon to school and attempt something.

They contacted her secretly and told her about how I sat alone on the stairs at lunch, how I wore a heavy coat (not a trench coat, but a big long grey coat that concealed a lot of my body), how I had poor hygiene and I was insecure. They couldn't understand why I was wearing a coat to school every day, even in the summer. I was concealing my body though because I was ashamed of it and I liked to be hidden, even though it was ungodly hot. They thought it was suspicious to wear a coat in the summer.

I'm 24 now and I don't know why she told me this today, but apparently a lot of the teachers thought I was likely to try to shoot up the school. It makes me feel kind of weird now because I don't give a shit about that old place anymore, it was a very small school with only 50 kids in my class. I've grown since then and I've been working out and now I can go to the beach without a shirt and feel good about myself. It still crushed me a little bit when she told me that all the teachers were internally discussing what to do in the case of me trying to go on a shooting rampage, when that was never on my mind at all. I was completely innocent.
>>
>>28777923
You should go back to the school and shoot it up now that they don't expect you to.
>>
>>28778024
Lo0l
>>
>>28777923

> government union workers
> expecting them to be competent
>>
I don't know about you guys, but OP gives me a school shooter vibe. The way he writes, it's just obvious he wants to do the Marc Lepine after cruising around in his Breivik mobile
>>
>>28777923
Shoot up the school mang
>>
File: 166118.jpg (25 KB, 243x200) Image search: [Google]
166118.jpg
25 KB, 243x200
Should have shot up the school to prove them wrong lol
>>
That's just how women are, they want to hurt people and invent drama when it suits their agenda.Obviously school life wasn't bad enough so they wanted you to suffer at home too.
>>
I know that feel, OP. every action I take is misinterpreted by normies.

>computer science class in middle school
>hear funny joke
>laugh my ass off
>later get called into principal's office
>she asks me if I'm on drugs

it's like nigga what

I know my laugh is abrasive but come on
>>
>>28779411

go away, normie.

>everyone who's even slightly different from me is a creepo
>>
Just do it OP

AYY LMAO ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>28779536
He didn't even say they were all women...
>>
>>28779726

It was implied.
l2reading
>>
File: 1458482843614.jpg (78 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1458482843614.jpg
78 KB, 800x533
if they didn't respect you, at least they feared you op
>>
I got this a lot too in high school. Honestly one of the worst feels is overhearing people at another lunch table half-jokingly say they're worried about whether you have a gun in your backpack or not. Even worse when they give you disgusted or worried looks in class. Once when there was a lockdown drill they all checked to see if I was still in the room, because you know, that guy looks like a shooter haha! don't come to school tomorrow haha right dude?
I just wanted to watch anime at home and get through school in peace.
>>
File: 1462839157939.png (213 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1462839157939.png
213 KB, 442x341
>>28779790
>that feel when I don't know if people around me are nice to me because they like me or they hope I don't shoot up the school.

Every day
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.