[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a huge teutophile >tfw not German or even white Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Nazi_Germany_Flag.png (19 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
Nazi_Germany_Flag.png
19 KB, 1000x600
>tfw a huge teutophile
>tfw not German or even white

Why was I denied the chance to be a member of such a glorious culture and people?

>JUST
>>
>>28777750
Germans are the ruin of Europe.
>>
>>28777784
Germany is awesome they're just going through a rough patch right now fuck you you goddamn pole or frenchman or whatever you are
>>
>>28777750
>wanting to be a Deutschcuck
are you for real? being a melatonin-enriched fellow will grant you easy access to the cornucopia of blonde milky pussies of Cuckland :^)

go now and have fun, goyehhh- I mean, lad
>>
File: efd.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>28777833
>rough patch
>fall of rome
>genocide of the true Saxons
>invited the moors into Hispania in the year 711
>30 years war
>seven years war
>two world wars
>inviting the moors into Europe in the year 2015

fuck germans, dude.
>>
>>28777750
>Why was I denied the chance to be a member of such a glorious culture and people?

I guess you speak about the years 1939-'45, cause nowadays you wouldn't want be a german.
But I know, the grass is always greener
>>
>Mfw boomers destroyed our future

Literal scum of the earth
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.