[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be this attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: chace-crawford-4.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
chace-crawford-4.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>ywn be this attractive
>>
File: masculine mm.jpg (48 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
masculine mm.jpg
48 KB, 650x500
>>28777283
Why do women find this fucking lady boy attractive? Overly masculine or death.
>>
>>28777500
because it just looks so stupid
>>
>>28777807
Only because you're prepubescent and or on some hormone fucking pill.
>>
>>28777874
he looks like my uncle
who the fuck wants a guy who's going offer you meth or weep openly about his divorce
>>
>>28777500
Sooner or later men are going to notice they they are the primary source of the 'body building muscle men are sooo hawt' meme.
>>
>>28777936
>implying men do that shit
only the super-faggy femboys, imho
>>
>>28777500
>zipper abs
Not even once.
>>
>>28777969
tbqh I see no difference between 'femboys are so unattractive ugh women stop liking them' and 'women you should be attracted to muscular men (because clearly they are the hottest)'
>>
>>28777936
I mean facially. But what body type do you prefer, femanon?

>>28778012
His facial features, whore. Forget about the muscles.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_152539.jpg (689 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_152539.jpg
689 KB, 1440x2560
This robot already is
>>
File: meeee.png (1 MB, 844x1136) Image search: [Google]
meeee.png
1 MB, 844x1136
I'm happy with my face

and it's ability to kill threads and never get (you)s
>>
>>28778073
Bulky muscular is gross
Lean muscular can be okay
Normal is attractive
Chubby is okay
Morbid obese is gross
Skinny is attractive
'Are you actually starving?' skinny can be okay

Traps are fucking hot and yesterday I was fapping thinking about sucking trap cock.

Make of this what you will. It's all personal preference anyway.
>>
>>28778294
So abs are disgusting to you?
Wow, get off the birth control pills breh.
>>
>>28778545
Honest question: why do you care if my prefernce in guys is not the same as what you consider ideal? Would my dating some dude you'd consider a 3/10 be unpleasant for you?
>>
>>28778710
I don't. I'm simply trying to gauge what most women prefer. There are a lot of things that men think women like that they actually don't (big cock, overly muscular, etc.).
>>
>>28778797
Fair enough. It's pretty variable. The chubby chaser threads here demonstrate the principle, Some men really want to fuck fat girls, some men really don't want to fuck fat girls. Likewise, I doubt my fapping over traps represents the majority of women, but I'm certainly not the only one.

I think probably most common preference would be lean muscular? But that's based on a handful of women who discuss their preferences with me, it's not like I've run a controlled study.

And majority preference doesn't mean anyone who goes for something else is just settling. I might be in the minority, but that doesn't change how enthusiastically I pick skinny dudes over muscley dudes.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.