[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life sucks. I'm gonna go back to when I was a kid and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1383052494760.png (49 KB, 172x159) Image search: [Google]
1383052494760.png
49 KB, 172x159
My life sucks. I'm gonna go back to when I was a kid and make sure I end up a chad.

Only problem is how to go back in time. How do I do it? Help me out here.
>>
Impossible.
You have to accept that you failed at life and slowly change your life for better (or worse).
>>
>>28777225
I've had 3 big moves in my life, each of which I could've started over. Each time, I remained autistic with no ability to make friends. Nothing would change.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (97).jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (97).jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>>28777225
kill yourself
im dead serious, there are several studies showing that after you die you have a flashback, if you really focus on a certain time of your life you can relive it and change what ever you want
>>
>>28777388
I can believe it. Its not like anyone knows what happens after death, despite billions of people experiencing it.
>>
>>28777257
Im married to the game,
Like a fuck you for Chrostmas,
My gift is a curse
>>
>>28777225
Listen dude. I'm married. I have two kids. Life is good, but I work like a dog so they can have a good life. I have the normie lifestyle although I'm one of you at heart. While I love my family, I can't help but feel jealous of the dudes that get to go home, work out, play warcraft, without anyone setting their schedule. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
Kill yourself and hope reincarnation is a thing.

Oh fuck, but you won't remember your past life to learn from...
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.