[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you obtain girlfriends when you are in your late 20's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1464043619712.jpg (219 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464043619712.jpg
219 KB, 1080x1080
How do you obtain girlfriends when you are in your late 20's and don't use social media or have any friends?
Is dating sites good? I always viewed them as a little pathetic and kinda embarressed putting myself on one incase someone I know see's me on there and makes fun of me. How do people meet other people when they are older?
>>
There is nothing you can do. I mean you can try yeah, it won't work if it didn't work at 18.
>>
>>28777196
Im in the same situation.

I think we just have to suck it up and not be embarrassed about putting yourself out there.

That or find a friend group.
>>
>How do you obtain girlfriends when you don't have any friends?

Step 1) Acquire friends

Even if your don't meet gf through your friends group, you will at leave have gotten rid of the loner weirdo vibe that 99% of girls avoid like hell, so it'll help finding one elsewhere
>>
>>28777196

my gf doesn't even own a phone thanks to the wonders of apsergers syndrome

ps its normal as shit to use dating sites, I have gotten weird looks for NOT knowing what plenty of fish was
>>
Take some self-interest courses at a community college or something. Steam groups or tabletop groups are pretty reliable ways of meeting people too.
>>
>>28777288
This is all good. Volunteering can be a great way to meet people, if there's anywhere nearby you can volunteer doing something you actually enjoy.
>>
>>28777196
Tried that in my late 20's. (You) *might* get a reply. If that means anything to you. If you're autistic that might mean something.
>>
Nothing embarrassing about using dating sites. I used Tinder thinking it'll be embarrassing only to find out that almost every girl I knew was on there.
I also used a friend making site, and once again a lot of people I knew was on there. Dating sites is pretty much how people are meeting these days.
Bars, clubs, and big events are still an option but I hate going to those.
>>
>>28777288
>take some self-interest courses at a community college or something

Yeah, how does that work when you are in your late twenties and 90% of the student body is 18-22?
>>
>>28777288
This is bait right? This can't be true
>>
>>28777196
1) get friends, do this by signing up for a hobby(archery, pottery, not mtg or warhammer, you want a healthy composition of people) then ask someone for help. They help you, you say "I'm anon btw" there we go, you have a friend. start talking
2) get used to saying yes when they invite you places, they introduce you to more people which means a larger group of friends, this is called networking.
3) one day one of your friends introduces you to another person but it's someone of the opposite sex, see if you like her then go from there.
>>
>>28777360
Bro, I'm 25 taking a Creative Writing course, and I've got a 32 year old married man, a 35 year old housewife, and a 46 year old bachelor in my class. They're all cool people, and we already have an online writing group. Stop pulling assumptions out of your ass and actually try once in a while.
>>
>>28777360
just dont mention your age for fuck sake , and even if you have to its not like youre over 40 youre still young anon . At your age you should look for girls between 18-21 who are into older guys
>>
>>28777471
OP's question was how to obtain GFs not old people friends.

Learn to read bub.
>>
>>28777196
I used tinder. 232 matches in two months, just hooked up with a pretty cute girl off there saturday

Highly recommend
>>
>>28777501
You cannot obtain a girlfriend if you don't know people first.
>>
>>28777491
I agree with this. I feel like the average guy needs to date girls that are younger than them by a couple of years. I think it's actually pretty rare for a guy to date a girl same age or older. It's a good system because it works both ways, girls are usually attracted to older guys, Men usually are more immature than females and usually stay in the youthful stage of life a lot longer, and Men get the benefit of dating a girl thats younger in age.
>>
>>28777516
I would highly recommend not asking any girl from tinder to be your gf.
It's a hookup app designed for finding someone for sex, not a relationship
>>
i'm pretty much in the same situation. i really don't know. dating sites seem like a waste of time unless you're chad tier attractive or have a lot of money. regular people seem to get involved with people their friends know, kind of like a friend of a friend of a friend type of deals.

so yea your best bet is friends. i don't have any so i'm mostly fucked.
>>
>>28777516
Is having one night stands on Tinder pretty common? Like can you just be messaging a girl for awhile on Tinder , make some psuedo connection, and than invite her to your place for Netflix and Chill or something.

I mean I suck communicating in person with people, but messaging back and forth is easy as shit.
>>
>>28777555
This.
Got my first gf from Tinder. She dumped me after a fucking YEAR with no warning.
>kill me senpai
>>
>>28777555
Sweet double trips.
And normally id agree with you, but after our first date she deleted the app.
>>
>>28777582
A year is not irregular for young people. I mean, it sucks getting dumped, but were you really expecting marriage from your first gf?
>>
>>28777581
Yeah if you know what your doing
My bio says
"6'3 with blue eyes
You should probably message me first"
And I've been killing it
>>
>>28777259
I want that 1%. Hopefully they're possessive.
>>
>>28777585
That's great and I'm happy to hear you've found someone. However you can probably see my side of things when I say that you are an exception to the rule, The odds of finding a long term partner on a dating app that is skewed towards hookup culture is not in your favour.
>>
>>28777618
Exactly. I would consider a year long relationshit a real victory.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.