[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have 99 children /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cryos-international-sperm-bank.jpg (860 KB, 2400x1019) Image search: [Google]
cryos-international-sperm-bank.jpg
860 KB, 2400x1019
Danish chads are already impregnating women all around the world through semen banks, most of them will father more than 10 kids with no need to financially support them

Just a little bit of their godly seed is worth more than 400 euros

Also, genetics thread I guess, describe your genetics and say if you think they are worth passing them on.
>>
>>28777069
I already have 11 children through sperm donation. my stats

>6 foot
>white
>no major health problems
>3 living grandparents, 1 great grandparent
>postgraduate education
>estimated IQ of 140 (based on SAT collinearity)

My seed is worth a pretty penny. I sometimes jerk off at night imagining the wagecuck rendered sterile by his stressful job where his boss shouts at him every day coming home to witness his wife nursing MY child from her tits. She no longer wants sex with his beta loser ass because all she can think about is her baby, furnished by a genetically superior man.

I work as a consultant and move around the country quite a bit so I leave my seed at various sperm banks. Generally they don't want you donating too much in any one place to prevent accidental incest, but I fully intend to have as many kids as possible without cucking myself with child support.
>>
>>28777069

>thought about selling sperm
>Google for sperm banks in relative proximity
>get showered with articles of sperm donation horror stories, guys having to pay child support, children getting the legal right to meet their biological father

Not worth it famalam , at least not here.
>>
>>28777069
I already have 5 kids. Best part is I am still a virgin. Yes I am a sperm donor.

Stats:

>6'2
>Dirty blonde hair with no bald men in my family.
>Blue eyes.
>Naturally straight teeth and never needed braces.
>My brother and cousin are professional athletes and another is a male model.
>Most male relatives lived well into their late 90s while still being active their whole lives.
>Universities had all my great great grandparents to study how they could have perfect memories from early childhood in their late 90s.

I am NEET though kinda. I just make money doing odd jobs like selling my sperm and taking money from athlete brother.
>>
>>28777386
Are you talking about that guy in Kansas/Kentucky that donated sperm to a lesbian couple? The state ordered him to pay child support when they lesbian couple tried to apply for welfare.
>>
Is autism genetic/inherited?
>>
>>28777441
yes, if you have autism it's because of your dad cursing you with his shitty genes
>>
6'3, white, thick almost jet black hair, great facial structure, hazel eyes.

I should spread my seed. Money would be a bonus but my sperm needs to be shared.
>>
>>28777430

Stuff like that, yeah.
I don't want to get forced to pay child support for a child that both parties signed a contract for, that expressly removes any responsibilities and rights I have for the child.
It's like prenups that get thrown out in court to the favor of the victim (a.k.a. Woman)
>>
>>28777310
>only 140
i feel like i'll try it out some day, but i'm already planning on kids with my wife these next few years and i am too lazy to go jack off at some place. is there a limit to how old you can be? i worked as a scientist for a few years and moved on to management, but i remember there being a huge demand for slavs and i'm as alpha slav as you can get without reaching into the olympic athlete pool.
>>
I donated five years ago. Didn't fully understand the process and stupidly agreed to be an open donor. Worth the money though I guess. Since donating I know mine has been used 16 times.

I guess we're listing stats too?

>6'2"
>White
>No health problems or family history of health problems
>College history, decently high IQ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.