[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obscure feels thread >i feel like existence is not real,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: gtwJhgI.png (295 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
gtwJhgI.png
295 KB, 600x600
obscure feels thread

>i feel like existence is not real, like there is something after and i belong there, this is just a dream, and i need to wake up now
>male-female interactions are not natural, everything feels forced, i hate that
>im 21, but i feel like my life will end soon, there is no way im gonna be alive in ten years
>months after months i realize my suicide was pretty predictable, and there was literally no other way, i should have known since the begining, the signs were there the whole time
>flashbacks/memories and "deja vu" kind of things of people living in antiquity, 40-45 or middle age, and it feels like its my own memories
>thinking about killing myself because of these things and because my life is such a chaos that there is no way its still real
>im tired of living, this whole thing is just boring and pointless, i dont want to be human anymore, i dont feel human anymore
>>
File: blade runner wojak.png (435 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
blade runner wojak.png
435 KB, 680x762
>>28776213
>i feel like existence is not real, like there is something after and i belong there, this is just a dream, and i need to wake up now
I know these feelings, and they feel weird, very far from good.
>>

that'd be a pretty good line in a song
>>
File: 1449707722438.png (398 KB, 699x523) Image search: [Google]
1449707722438.png
398 KB, 699x523
>Accidentally crush a snail
>Start to well up

Fuck sake, what is wrong with me. He was probably trying to get back to his family..
>>
File: steppenwolf.jpg (13 KB, 311x475) Image search: [Google]
steppenwolf.jpg
13 KB, 311x475
You should check out pic related
>>
>>28776213
>noway I'll be alive 10 years from now
I felt this when I was 14 and now im 23. I fucking pissed 2bh
>>
File: 1463071225482.jpg (40 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1463071225482.jpg
40 KB, 225x350
>tfw mormon
>too religious for normie stuff, partying, drinking, etc
>too autistic and pathetic to get a gf in a religious culture based around marriage and family
>addicted to anime for surrogate relationships and vicarious living (pic related)
>wizard
end me
>>
File: 133.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1040
Don't want to die but I definitely want to stop existing. I just want to find a peaceful elysian meadow somewhere and turn to stone.

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28776944
I do. I just don't want to exist. I want my consciousness to disappear. I don't want anything anymore. I don't want to go to heaven even if it does exist. I'd rather just disappear.
>>
>>28776910
You're afraid strangers will judge you the way you judge yourself. The way your parents judged you, and taught you that others know your darkest secrets and you're never safe and there's always someone watching. God is everything, even you. That's the secret. No man in the sky, but everything that is.
>>
>>28777528
But my parents never taught me that. Screw off with your pseudointellectual garbage.
>>
File: 1447462070351.jpg (74 KB, 497x600) Image search: [Google]
1447462070351.jpg
74 KB, 497x600
>>28776213
>tfw you're more afraid of old age than dying
>tfw you want to make sure you have a nice death that's comparable to a symphony finale, you know, thought-ought, a nice little bow to finish of the package.
>>
>>28776213
This, including some of the other things you mentioned are a sign of a multiple personality disorder. I would know because I have it. If you frequently feel this way, then I suggest getting help. There may have been something traumatizing that happened in the past that you subconciously choose not to remember
>>
File: 1463540249455.jpg (75 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
1463540249455.jpg
75 KB, 600x763
>get a fuckton of deja vu doing daily things
>may be a brain tumor
>tfw I wouldnt even be mad if that's the case

>some things that are insanely easy for me
>others are almost impossible
>not much in between
>therefore I feel like something has set a path for me

>get lucid dreams
>sometimes the things I experience in them come true
>if I think about something enough, it becomes true at least to some degree

How much of a schizo am I?
>>
>>28777573
Only speaking from experience. With no more information than what you posted, you could have been a copy of me. You still might, you hateful piece of shit. Cry more about your fucked life then lash out at anyone that tries to relate.
>>
>forget dreams within 5 minutes of waking up no matter how hard i try to remember
>the only thing i can remember about dreams is the places i dream about
>they are places from my childhood and places i have connections to through life and whatnot, like my old elementary school and the campus building i have classes in
>don't know if i'm dreaming about the same things happening over and over or if only the places are the same
You'd think I'd be able to remember what goes down in the places I dream about but I fucking can't and I hate that I always forget my dreams.
>>
>>28778004
I also forget my dreams. I'm an on-and-off addict so that doesn't help, but it seems random regardless of my state or length of sobriety.
I have good memory otherwise. >>28778004
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.