[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, do all dogs go to heaven? I've lost my only companion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1462424120566.jpg (207 KB, 1472x792) Image search: [Google]
1462424120566.jpg
207 KB, 1472x792
So, do all dogs go to heaven? I've lost my only companion
>>
>>28776206
Was there any update from the anon who kept Breadcrumb his deceased cat in his basement?
>>
According to the Grand Cuck of Cucktolism everything you believe is real.
>>
>>28776227
what, like the cat coming back to life? what are you expecting to happen?
>>
>>28776206
No because they don't have souls
>>
>>28776248
You don't have soul.
>>
sorry anon :(

sendin good vibes
>>
>>28776206
according to my religion (jehovah witness) , dead animals do not make it to heaven nor do they have eternal life in paradise on earth. God will make all animals in paradise have finite lives to remind us how fragile life is and to make us remember the gift he has given humans.
>>
>>28776292
lol

this is not an oregonal comment
>>
>>28776206
:( Been there many times before. It hurts a lot. A whole fucking lot. You just need to channel the love for your pupper into something else. There are plenty of other friends that need a home when you're ready and able to take care of them.
Nothing can replace your best friend, but perhaps another pup can love you in a similar way.

Keep those memories in your head and remember how much you cared for each other. Nothing was wasted, even if it feels like it right now.
>>
File: RainbowBridge.jpg (143 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
RainbowBridge.jpg
143 KB, 540x404
>>28776206
yes they do ps this is true
>>
>>28776566
this is made up and not backed up by any religion
>>
>>28776292
How do you willingly believe that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.