[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BLIZZARD FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Overwatch_2016-05-23_19-16-14.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_2016-05-23_19-16-14.png
1 MB, 1600x900
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU BLIZZARD FIX YOUR FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUVE FUCKED UP NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LETS ALL DIAL 911 THIS IS A FUCKING EMERGENCY
>>
Is it live? It wont connect
>>
File: i am the pepe master (233).png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (233).png
4 KB, 224x217
>>28776059
overwatch is a meme game that no one will play in a few months and will have to go f2p
>>
>>28776091
It really is. I think it'll quickly go out of style very fast. I'm not here to shill for Valve, but It'll never have the same community as tf2. It'll just become another.....what was that game on xbox? Oh yeah, Titanfall.
>>
>>28776059
blizzdrones BTFO
>>
>>28776149
Fuck you, Titanfall was 10/10
>>
File: i am the pepe master (77).jpg (25 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (77).jpg
25 KB, 251x251
>>28776209
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>28776209
Its server densities are 0/10 now though
>>
>>28776209
I agree anon. Moving around the maps was a sheer joy and the bimodal gameplay (pilots/Titans) was incredibly tight.

Titanfall 2 is honestly the only upcoming game I'm excited about.
>>
Am I one of the only ones who didn't enjoy that game? Got into the closed beta around 6 months ago and played a few games before I was bored of it.

What's the appeal?
>>
>>28776307
because it's blizzard and it's an easy casual shooter
>>
>>28776307
The appeal is all the shekels you get for every thread you make on 4chan. Also, maybe for people who haven't played tf2. I loved tf2, but I'm done with it now. Not sure if I want to play a watered down clone. and yes it is a clone, not because it's the same type of game but because many of the mechanics are literal copy paste job, but without any improvement to anything, it's sad.
>>
File: lesbians.jpg (154 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
lesbians.jpg
154 KB, 500x712
Casual Reminder that All Overwatch Females Are Lesbians <33
>>
File: i am the pepe master (20).jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (20).jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>>28776287
you should shoot yourself in the head for having such a shit opinion
>>
>playing overshit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.