[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the most depressing board on 4chan? i used to think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 550x550
is this the most depressing board on 4chan?

i used to think it was /pol/ but ive come to just laugh at the state of the world and things i read on there. its more entertainment at this point, but whenever i spend a few days here i just want to blow my head off.
>>
>>28776027
Then do it, kiddo.
>>
/soc/ is more depressing
here, people bitch and whine about society being unfair or women taking advantage of people
but /soc/ is literally bottom of the barrel guys worshiping bottom of the barrel girls like goddesses and I think that's 10x more pathetic than people complaining
>>
I've always thought of /r9k/ as a "graveyard" for posters. It's where all the lost souls eventually gravitate too when the other boards no longer entertain them. Then we get stuck here and doomed to post forever.
>>
>>28776531
that's why I'm here. You nailed it.
>>
>>28776027
It actually does genuinely kill me inside to read some of the shit people experience here. How they're feeling, mostly how they've been treated. I relate to a lot of it but there's a ton of people who had it way worse than me in school.

I was lucky enough to find a large enough group of other outcasts to loosely associate with at lunch time to have survival in numbers. I basically caught everything short of being actually beaten up.

Now they do all of that, but it's gotten worse, AND they also have the internet to torment you with. When I was a kid, vidya and internet were 'nerd' things, normalfags thought it was 'gay'.

And general prospects are just a lot more grim than they were 10, 15 years ago when I was in my teens.

/pol/ depresses me because it reminds me people will never wake up on a large enough scale to care enough to change something, and if they did it would just be to enact more governmental oversight.

r9k kills me because nobody will ever wake up enough to actually make people stop treating you all like shit for existing. I still catch a bit of hell as an adult, but I attached enough human parts to have a pretty good normie mask and for the most part I can survive day-to-day.
>>
>>28776027
>>28776590
>I've always thought of /r9k/ as a "graveyard" for posters. It's where all the lost souls eventually gravitate too when the other boards no longer entertain them. Then we get stuck here and doomed to post forever.

I started browsing /r9k/ yesterday for this very same reason...

I've always avoided this board because it comes off as too whiny for my taste when you skim trough it, but there also seem to be some posters here with a genuine mindset that you don't find on other boards.
>>
>>28776027
I'm the opposite. It's hard match but /pol/ makes me despair like nothing else.

I'd rather suffer alone than comfortably watching the world go to shit.
>>
File: 1463421222499.gif (885 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1463421222499.gif
885 KB, 500x418
>>28776027
>>>/mlp/
>>>/fit/
>>>/pol/
>>>/vg/
>>>/cgl/

I'd keep going but the more I think about it the more I realize the whole website is shit
>>
>>28776531
you have described me, family member
>>
File: 1463868691567.gif (228 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1463868691567.gif
228 KB, 500x333
>>28776880
Also /trash/

/bans/ is pretty gud
>>
I think graveyard is a pretty good description. Came here a few years ago because the other boards haven't entertained me as they once did. It's been a really long time. I stayed here because every now and then between all the bitching and whining about
>tfw no gf
there are people that are actually interesting and who's stories are worth listening to. Also every now and then there are good threads to discuss or just indulge in some fantasy.
>>
I come here because it's full of people like me and people I can relate to.
Even if that's khvs and depressed losers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.