[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1459662064568.jpg (1 MB, 2156x1475) Image search: [Google]
1459662064568.jpg
1 MB, 2156x1475
We /tuesday/ now edition
>>
BLIZZARD SORT YOUR FUCKING SERVERS OUT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB-tnUqLHyg

Sugar coated iceberg innit
>>
File: ema-yasuhara.png (389 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
ema-yasuhara.png
389 KB, 1152x648
>>28775868
been away all weekend
gonna post my waifu
>>
How the fuck do you do a CV with no work experience?
>>
>>28775868

Im fucked for my /Alevels/ lads. Any of you the same?
>>
>tfw overwatch and warhammer total war release on the same day

Anyone else autistic enough to feel salty about this?
>>
>>28776079

Want to get overwatch and WTW looks pretty decent however I'm too much of a /poorfag/ to get them.
>>
>>28776079
I despise online games, so that's an easy decision to make
>>
"Stalking", criminal justice and licencing act Scotland 2010 section 39
>>
live yfjh
>>
Sorry state of a topic tonight lads
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1332x1480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1332x1480
>>28775868
Clear floor stack stacker and forget what the test does on go tour above a laid slab in my lab the hotel told the hostel the evil lies in he said
>>
>me and my flatmate's friends won't leave
>I want to sleep but it seems autistic

help
>>
>>28775998
Lie about everything so long as you're not too stupid to back up your lies
>>
>>28777917
"man im fucking knackered, i gotta head to bed. goodnight"
>>
File: 1461046436853.png (821 KB, 631x737) Image search: [Google]
1461046436853.png
821 KB, 631x737
>mum and dad made a spicy curry with jalapenos and shit in it
>been eating it for three days
>always ate it with spicy rice
>poured very hot nandos sauce over it every time
>can feel pressure building in my guts now, it's almost time

Goodbye lads
>>
File: 1463442141515.jpg (33 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1463442141515.jpg
33 KB, 466x349
When did it all go so wrong lads?
>>
>>28778002
It would first have to have been right
>>
>>28777973
The fucker ended up heading to bed himself and they were having food before they left so I had to wait up. Fuck him, he's the one who went out with them while I stayed in so I could avoid this.
>>
I'm going to shout at my GP until he gives me happy pills tomorrow, or rather I'm telling myself I'll still have the same motivation to do so once it's the morning.
>>
My mum unironically calls me a fat cunt atleast once a week and tells me that she wishes I died.

>"I'm ashamed of you I am. Everyone talks about you Anon, about how you never leave your room. It makes me ashamed, all of my friends have good kids who went to uni and I'm stuck with you, staying in your room all night. I hope you leave. If you died in there I wouldn't even notice, not even with the smell, because your room smells so bad anyway."

My favourite phrase of hers is when I give her sass, she says "Are you fucking smarting me boyo?".
>>
>>28778498

Just tell them you have to get up early, and make sure they lock the door then post the key through or something whenever they leave.
>>
OVERWATCH LMAO
>>
>>28778682
MARKETING LOL
>>
>>28778630
your mother sounds like a peach mate, mine does something similar, I really don't want to be me but I am.

it's awkward as fuck, she'll start asking god what she did to deserve this (me), man I just take the happy pills and rarely leave the room if I know it'll lead to another one of those conversation. I can't hack it.

Stay strong man, hopefully one day it all ends or we make it. I don't even care which any more.
>>
>>28779296
Hahahah, quite similar friend, except I don't take happy pills.
I've learned to laugh at it now. She legit told me today I had a face not even a mother could love. It's been going on since I was 14 (19 now), and has actually gotten worse. Once a month she goes completely fucking crazy and assaults me, breaking my shit, knowing I wont fight back.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.