[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post women getting their ass beat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bitch_got_FUCKED.jpg (1 MB, 3785x2425) Image search: [Google]
bitch_got_FUCKED.jpg
1 MB, 3785x2425
Women wouldn't be such assholes if it was legally okay to beat their asses when they talk shit.

I think most women deserve a good beating in their life, without the male going to jail.
>>
File: love her to death.jpg (84 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
love her to death.jpg
84 KB, 533x800
>>28775824
Pic related is a work of art to me.
Why isn't this a life-size marble statue yet?
>>
>>28775824

Almost all Youtube videos require me to sign in and I don't want to.

99 percent of women getting beat on Youtube are by other women, anyway.
>>
>>28776748
You people are fucked up.
>>
>>28776818
Shut up, whore.

No surprise that isn't original.
>>
I got my ass beat and I'm still retarded and worthless, most other women I know who've been beat are also shit.
>>28776771
Use a video site not made by kikes, stupid.
You should have been doing so in the first place.
>>28776748
There are marble statues of women getting physically assaulted, usually kidnapped or raped, they just aren't surrendering or grimacing because that makes for an ugly statue and is pretty fucking domestically banal to hammer out into marble.
>>28776818
By being edgelords about "abuse" or rather, adult discipline, they're actually making it look worse than it really is.
>>
>>28777161

Who beat your ass, femanon? Was it Chad Thundercock?
>>
>>28775824
I think everyone needs a good beating in their life... including women. This age of living life online has turned everyone into a bunch of narcissistic pieces of shit. An ass beating humbles people.
>>
>>28777601
My dad and my brother.
>>
386,731,442 D E A D T H O T S
D
E
A
D

T
H
O
T
S
>>
>>28777668

Good. Are you a woman though? If so, I am happy you got beat up. I don't like you.
>>
it would probably make me a bigger more hateful asshole
>>
>>28778014

The beatings would just get worse and worse.

Women are such vile creatures.
>>
Y'know, a long time ago, I would've said "That's fucked up, man. You shouldn't hit a girl", but now I can't see anything wrong with it.

Feminists claim they want equality, right?
>>
>>28775824
Well, it is pretty obvious that you were beatten up in school and hs and you seem pretty nuts
>>
>>28778103
Yup. And if they want 'muh equal rights', they ought to be prepared for muh equal lefts.
>>
>>28777668
I hope they raped you and made you bleed, whore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWwJ8XnIh8U
>>
>>28778211
BASED GAWD
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.