[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people ignore messages when they know Facebook tells the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: seenzoned.png (139 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
seenzoned.png
139 KB, 638x478
Why do people ignore messages when they know Facebook tells the person this?

It just makes people sad.
>>
Because they are cunts.
>>
>>28775722
because they dont want to respond to stalkers or creepers like yourself
>>
>>28775722
Because replying would give them an even worse experience than the guilt of making someone sad.

They'd have to talk to you.
>>
>>28775722
My nigress friend hasn't talked to me for a week over something like this. People need to stop being such fucking babies about this shit.
>>
>>28775777
Well. That's a huge accusation. I'm just trying to make conversation, senpai.
>>
>>28775722
Because they feel you don't offer enough (social) value to be worth their time.

Increase your value and more people will want to interact with you. This stuff is largely genetic, though.
>>
>>28775722
Normies feel cool when they don't reply to calls, texts, or other messages. It means they don't need you, that you communicating with them will be on their terms, at their leisure.

It's also a mind game to make you want to talk to them more, giving them even more power in the relationship, whatever that relationship may be.
>>
>>28775876
>huge accusation
please, prove me wrong.
>>
>>28775944
Some girl messaged me out of the blue two months ago, we talked about music for an hour

I messaged her out of the blue a month later starting up a convo. She never replied.
>>
>>28776018
because you didnt msg her in a month she thinks you dont care. your fault for being a dumbass
>>
>>28776018
She wanted to talk about music or was lonely and you were the only one online she knew well enough to hold a conversation with two months ago.

A month later she didn't want to talk to you because she wasn't desperate enough.

Sorry bro
>>
>>28776018
Perhaps you mishandled the first conversation, or didn't find your perspective to be particularly interesting.

You also need to realize that other people just don't put the same amount of value in instant message conversations. She might have been too busy to respond to you at first, and then simply forgot or didn't feel the need to respond back afterwards. It's nothing personal.
>>
>>28775722
Because fb is just a trash bin for the hive mind; its a sad delusional place where people smile too hard, and pat themselves on the back for having a really ill-informed opinion. Gross
>>
Because the point of messaging like that is that I can reply at my convenience. If they had something they REALLY had to say to me, they would show up in person, or call me. If they are messaging me on a site that I might not have open at that moment or might not go on at all that day and then get assblasted that "I ignored them :(" then they need to grow a pair.
>>
Women don't like confrontation they choose the easy way
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.