[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp going to another job interview Wednesday where I will stutter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
Welp going to another job interview Wednesday where I will stutter and act like a retard when I get asked questions because I black out from anxiety. I seriously never have done well in an interview and the week before the interview feels like literal hell because I'm just thinking and dreading it and I get anxiety shakes. The only job I ever got was because the guy didn't even give me interview questions and basically handed me the job.
>>
>>28775695
I was like that,too. It takes like 10 interviews until you get used to the questions and setting. My anxiety mainly derived from not being prepared to answer different type of questions and low self esteem. The first couple of interviews were nerve wrecking and embarrassing. Group interviews were the worst, I got full blown panic attacks. The most important thing is that you do it while you can get away with it, that is, while you're in your late teens/ early 20's. Later than that you will be considered as a retard.
>>
>>28775695
Moral of the story: you will get used to it as long as you push yourself into different interviews and allow yourself to experience it. Good luck on Wednesday ;)
>>
What's some good answers when the interviewer asks you why you are 31 years old and never had a job before?
>>
Why dont you take something beforehand so you wont be as anxious? Me personally I take a shot of vodka
>>
this is why having personal integrity and working hard when you do get a job is slightly important, because when you go to have future interviews, you can actually tell them the truth, with a dead straight face and give them personal accounts of your work habits.

if you had confidence in your work ethic, you would be able to have a convincing interview. not about experience as much as it is your willingness to work hard and always show up.
>>
>>28776193
at that point you make stuff up.
>>
>>28776294
Because most places do drug tests right after.

>>28776584
I'm total shit under pressure.
>>
>>28775695

You will get used to it m8. Now the fact that most jobs do a medical test before hiring is the real problem how the fuck a robot will pass a medical examination I'm so fucked up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.