[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for a robot to have a thick penis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1280x1480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1280x1480
Or does that defy the laws of nature?
>>
>>28775667
My penis is pretty thick desu.
>>
All true robots have tiny dicks.
>>
>>28775667
It could happen. I have an average one but I always thought it was smaller until I remembered my hands are just huge and I'm fat as fuck. Felt so relieved when I actually measured it the first time.
You could have a huge dick but if you're insecure about 100 other things then it won't matter a damn.
>>
At what circumferential measurement is a penis considered thick?
>>
>tfw there are surgical ways to increase length
>none to increase girth
>bathmate is only temp gains, and probably makes it super squishy anyways
>>
>>28776383
Fuck even surgery is risky. You risk nerve damage, if you get that you may as well not even have a dick. Not to mention if they pull out too much it won't stand up.
>>
To the guy who said you can't enhance girth there are a number of procedures that have successfully enhanced a patients girth. Most of which have to do with inject a foreign substance into the penis.
>>
>>28776376
above 5 inches
>>
>>28776383
What do you speak of? its easier to increase girth surgically length is much harder
>>
>>28776434
That can't be right. I have 5.6" and it seems pretty skinny
>>
Can your thinkness grow?i just turned 18 and its 7x4.10
>>
>>28775667
have you not come across that one guy who keeps posting pictures here of his asymmetrical fat dick?
>>
>>28776376
If you're dick fits snugly into a toilet paper tube then you're fine as long as the girl isn't packing a fucking hallway in her pants or fucked nigs. If you can fit a finger or two in there then bite the barrel son, don't make more tiny dicked beta boys.
>>
>>28776434
Yes I have a thick and long penis.
>>
>>28776457
Yout either measuring wrong or being too harsh 5.6 is thick friend
>>
File: dick.jpg (497 KB, 1580x2712) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
497 KB, 1580x2712
>>28776481
At least according to that.

Pic related: My penis
>>
>>28776506
Take a better pic also it looks thick
>>
>>28776457 #

If that is the case you wouldn't fit in the average toilet paper roll which is 5.25"
>>
>>28776527
I don't fit in one. I guess it just seems disproportionate since I'm a fat man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.