[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does r9k think of kazakh girls? personally i believe it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 640x526
what does r9k think of kazakh girls? personally i believe it is the best combo of asian and white attributes since its situated right in between.

prove me wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTOGdV7eayI
>>
>>28775629
That they're more asian than a bunch of curry munching indians. They must've gotten lost on asian excursion to have ended up near europoor
>>
File: pepe thinking.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe thinking.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>tfw knew a cute kazakh girl
>never get any attention from girls so I never thought much of her
>could have asked her out but didn't know if she'd like me
>my parents probably wouldn't have liked her
I still wonder if she would have become accustomed me if I asked her out first and if we hung out a bit
>>
>>28775629
The only person I ever saw from Khazakistan was a tourist, he was blonde blue eyed but like 5'5"
>>
They ugly af and they're mixed with Pakis and Arabs

Nothxjeff.jpg
>>
>>28775981
yea thats what the grils are like desu
>>
>>28775629
OP's pic is the only Kazakh girl I've seen now that I think about it
>>
I live in Germany but here in my city there are lot of people from Kazakhstan.

>>28775981
I also know one that is blonde and blue eyed but he is maybe 4'9 and older than 20 i think
>>
Anyone got that facebook screencap of loads of roasties calling her unattractive to feel good about themselves?
>>
What do you think of Mongolians? Over 10% of Mongolians have red hair.
>>
>>28776448
>I also know one that is blonde and blue eyed
Country situated between three continents has more than one ethnic group. News at 11.
>>
File: 1463242892066.png (2 MB, 1214x1109) Image search: [Google]
1463242892066.png
2 MB, 1214x1109
Ex-Russian Robot reporting.
Kazakh girls are not that much different from whites in terms of personality.
Oh, I'd also say that 95% of Kazakh girls are nowhere near all of the Kazakh waifus that you keep digging up. Most of them look like typical Central Asians (*cough* fucking mongoloids *cough)
nope, thanks
Honestly,
>>
>>28777990
accidentally erased the end there
Honestly, I don't see what's so appealing even about those rare Kazakh waifus. I'd even prefer an Arabic gf over this shit.
>>
>>28777990
i guess im lucky then, the kazakh girls i know are all very family oriented, loyal, mostly virgins. they will never cheat on you with chad.
i'm talking about russian speaking kazakhs near the north. the ones that speak kazakh are definitely more mongoloid tier.
>>
File: z1mFvCDHruc.jpg (51 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
z1mFvCDHruc.jpg
51 KB, 400x600
kazakhwaifu
>>
File: 1461094646771.png (55 KB, 239x224) Image search: [Google]
1461094646771.png
55 KB, 239x224
>>28778246
>very family oriented, loyal, mostly virgins
>they will never cheat on you with chad

made me kek
they aren't really family oriented as just loyal to their ethnic group
they'll cuck you any day for kazakh chad, and I've seen it before
the only reason why they stay virgin for longer than whites is because of some cultural pressure (sluts are looked down upon, I'm sure about that)
outside of kazakhstan, it barely applies, just replace the kazakh chad with hach or tajik chad
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.