[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey wagecuc...I mean wagie... I know we've had our rivarlry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
>hey wagecuc...I mean wagie... I know we've had our rivarlry in the past, and I know that one time me and Goldstein blew a load in your ex fiance's asshole made you get a permanent cuck's brand (how's that healing, btw), but can you spare a relatively young but poor frog a few bucks? Black Daddy forced mummy to kick me out...
>>
>>28775535
>>hey wagecuc...I mean wagie... I know we've had our rivarlry in the past, and I know that one time me and Goldstein blew a load in your ex fiance's asshole made you get a permanent cuck's brand (how's that healing, btw),
for that to have happened I would need to have a gf
>but can you spare a relatively young but poor frog a few bucks? Black Daddy forced mummy to kick me out...
maybe if you weren't so fixated on nigger dicks you wouldn't be in conflict with your stepdad, also everyone begs me for cash (including my parents) since I'm well off for my age so you're not getting shit
>>
>>28775535
fuck off and get a job, beggar
>>
Sure Neety, I've got a spare bedroom you can crash in. Haha thats okay, I don't expect you to ever move out or get a job. It'll just be nice to have you around!
>>
>35 hour workweek with full health/dental benefits
>Enjoy what I do, no stress
>Live on my own and have plenty of expendable income to spend on my hobbies

NEETs are fucking miserable. It's easy to see why they hate "wagecucks" though since the only jobs the majority of them are qualified for are absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>28775766
>being this bitter towards your fellow man
At least NEETs do it jokingly, wagies are psychopaths through and through though.
>>
>>28775791
You have to be a little psychopathic to survive in this mad world. Some can derive no enjoyment or even just fufillment from work no matter what and so must NEET because they are ill-suited for this world.
>>
>work 4 days a week
>just started job, automatic pay bump in 3 months
>making more money than I know what to do with
>2br apartment to myself
>fat cigars
>meanwhile NEETs have been posting the same wagecuck threads for over a year now
ayy
>>
File: 1458516474103.jpg (86 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1458516474103.jpg
86 KB, 409x409
>wagecucks so butthurt that they have to resort to sockpuppeting again
>>
I don't understand these wage cuck threads. Who's considered a wage cuck? Anyone making low wage or everyone working a job? The fuck
>>
ive come from the both sides, i used to work for 4 years but i ended up neet because being a wagecuck is all bout that bass bout that bass no treble
>>
>>28775968

I've always associated the term with people who work grindy retail/call center-esque/mundane office jobs that people generally assume are soul-draining

I personally wouldn't use it to refer to someone working in an actual field that interests them, but I don't really know how the term got started.
>>
>>28775830
>You have to be a little psychopathic to survive in this mad world.
Reading the news doesn't count as the world being mad, wagie. Nothing mad has ever happened to you, other than giving your freedom up for shekels
>>
File: 1461183943447.jpg (52 KB, 690x566) Image search: [Google]
1461183943447.jpg
52 KB, 690x566
>>28775830

>You have to be a little psychopathic to survive in this mad world.
>>
>NEET living off parents
Bottom tier.
Living of state god here. Spending my time enlightening myself while wagecucks pay my education practically.
>>28775968
Anyone who works for a living but MrShecklestein is excluded of course. You're not a wagie if you make more than 300k$ a year with no considerable effort I'd say.
>>
>>28775535
Mom's getting me a job next month which is cool, I'm going to work a couple months and then quit to get some cash for some fun.
But you know, working to survive is cool too I guess
>>
I like this shitpost because it emphasizes that life is terrible for every roboto
>>
>>28775535
>college grad
>good full time career, solid pay and benefits and plenty of room for salary growth
>live at home with my parents even though I can afford to live by myself and fully support myself
>mom still makes me dinner every night, packs my lunch every day, and occasionally even does my laundry
>make really good money with literally no living expenses besides gas
>spend money on booze, vidya, and hobbies however I want while still making smart financial decisions like paying off student loans and saving in 401k
>friends have their own place so I can always get some independence hanging out with them on weekends and getting drunk and staying over

why arent you the master race NEET/wagecuck hybrid?
>>
>>28775766
What do you do, famlam?
>>
>>28776020
I associate the term with people in high level "soulless" jobs such as investment banking or STEM. The burger flipper jobs I don't see that as cucking because you are just trying to survive. Working 90 hour weeks just to show off your new Bentley however is complete cuckoldry.
>>
>>28775830
>You have to be a little psychopathic to survive in this mad world
Perhaps the word you're looking for is insane.
>>
>>28777280
>I associate the term with people in high level "soulless" jobs such as investment banking or STEM.
>STEM
>"soulless"
You have no idea anon. People who do STEM-hardcore are generally very much into it. Look at a channel like Sixty symbols on youtube. That's the kind of person you have there. They do educational materials for free because they find it extremely interesting and like to share it.

Soulless is stuff like music, mobile app development, sports, service jobs where you're performing for an audience. You service them, not yourself or the greater good of mankind.
>>
>>28775766
Don't put me down, man. Yeah, I'm NEET and all my problems are my own doing. But I'm not one of those who begrudges employed robots for having jobs. It genuinely sucks that I'm only qualified to work min wage nightmares, and I envy you your self-discipline.
>>
>>28777343
I know and they're brainwashed. It's a shit job and you won't make a difference but STEMtards are sold that it's an amazing job that changes lives. Look at mechanical engineering, the fantasy: work for NASA making cutting edge space rockets. The reality: renovating some old diesel engine on a cargo ship somewhere. Now think, you went through three years of a hard as fuck degree just to draw replacement sprockets on a computer? You don't even get paid that much. You're a cuck.

>Musician is a soulless job
STEM autist detected. Musician is in fact the job with the most soul. App dev is not even that bad because it's good money, not hard and easy to make a name for yourself. But engineering/ physics labcuck? So much effort for so little reward.

Protip: If you can't do your own thing after a couple of years you are in a cuck job.
>>
>>28775702
This is why we hate you guys. So fucking selfish, REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28777900
I'd help out but I already gave that money to the government to distribute as NEETbux. You know, after ALL that tax money, bills and my bosses cut, I don't have much left over.

Now it looks like you'll have a chance to contribute as well. See you at work :)
>>
>>28777542
MY NEGRO DETECTOR IS GOING CRAZY
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.