[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of the World
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
>if you were the king of the world, what would be the first thing you do?
>>
Create a yuritopia
>>
Appoint a court jester.
>>
inform all citizens there will be a grand culling for all those who do not prove their worth.

once that is done, and all the trash is in the garbage where it belongs, we can begin making Utopia.
really won't be that hard when all the subhumans are gone and there is one ruler making decisions.

if there isn't a coup against me, I should be able to get done in under a decade.
>>
Kill all nonwhite males.

Then make a shit skin harem for myself.
>>
>>28775226
SJW genocide
>>
>>28775226
Commit regicide.
>>
Reinstate cat worship like the ancient Egyptians used to do.
>>
Take over 4chan, backtrace IPs, kill everybody who comes here. Delete website, commit sudoku.
>>
Flat tax rate.
>>
kill all non-whites and females
>>
First:
>imprison all serious opposition
>take complete control over industry and use it to advance technology and create a strong military
>institute severe limitations on free speech
>execute past leaders deemed too corrupt
>violently crush radical movements
>draconian policies against criminals
>occasionally wipe the slate of bureaucratic leeches who try to gain power
After the initial period of cleansing ends, however:
>direct production towards consumer goods
>redistribute wealth among the people
>build futuristic cities, clean up nature
>send people to space colonies
>gradually introduce more democracy and freedom of speech
After a few decades, it's a utopia. I'm hailed by future generations as a modern Napoleon, whose harsh but necessary policies ended the millennia of poverty and feuding among humans.
>>
>>28775539
The only worthwhile post.
>>
>>28775226
Outlaw shitty threads on this board

Outlaw the whole fucking board
>>
>>28775677
I like your style. I'd do the same with /v/ /soc/ /mlp/ and /pol/ to wipe out the cancerous boards with the most normalfags and bronies. /b/ can stay because we need at least one board for containment. I'd still kill the current userbase and let them start fresh though
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (175 KB, 750x760) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
175 KB, 750x760
>>28775938
the only reason someone would hail you as a modern napoleon is cos you're a manlet
>>
>>28775226
>dedicate as much spending as possible to development of a humanity-shepherding super-AI
>when it's ready, abdicate to it
>be known as the Anon the Last
>>
>>28776152
*Anon the Last
>>
>>28775226
kill sportacus
>>
Implying there is no resistance:
Redistribute global military budget
>40% Bio Science / Genetic engineering
>40% Space exploration / R&D
>20% Military funding

Legalize every drug and tax and regulate them.

Fuck the whole car industry and slowly ban non electric cars, 100% focus on R&D for electric cars and related techs.

Unconditional basic income and free healthcare. To fund this higher taxes and/or cut military funding even more.

Kill everyone that doesn't accept 100% equal rights for everyone no matter what.
Also kill every degenerate on /pol/ /soc/ /mlp/ and SJWs and /tumblr/ users.
>>
>>28776476
>executing for wrongthink
>>
>>28776499
I never said I would be just or logical in my actions.
>>
If there was no risk of me being deposed probably the very first thing I would do is capture my ex to become my wife or sex skave depending on whether she was still a virgin.

Then I would probably run the world mostly as normal but give more funding to science and less to arts.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.