[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to him? Why can't we all find gfs this easily?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464028720899.jpg (349 KB, 1200x1066) Image search: [Google]
1464028720899.jpg
349 KB, 1200x1066
What happened to him? Why can't we all find gfs this easily?
>>
sounds like she sees him as just a friend, that's how I'm reading that at least

key point bringing up an ex-bf
>>
>>28775106
I would not trust her. IDK why but I would not.
>>
>>28775210
Im mean, its a good start

Could develop

>tfw no ff playing gf
>tfw no gf to speed run games with
>tfw no aspie accepting comfy gf
>>
>>28775338
strong doubt

there is no leaving friendship to become lovers, not in 95% of cases
>>
>women feel entitled to "rule" the conversation
Look at the 4th post and see the response.

Regardless of how well her interests align she's "damaged". She may not be damaged in the sense that she's in worse than women come in shipping condition but she sure is damaged.
>response to "look i know you added me..." which is a sign of low self-esteem is to call out the guy as being an asshole

>I like Asperger's
Bullshit. Nobody likes that. People only like it when we're good enough that we can hide it.

It's obviously fake though. I'm talking about the character not the 'girl'
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.