[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were you ever a notable troll or shitposter in any internet community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1461875597126.gif (6 KB, 360x331) Image search: [Google]
1461875597126.gif
6 KB, 360x331
Were you ever a notable troll or shitposter in any internet community? Tell me about it.
>>
I used to doxx camwhores. I was 16 and I'm not really sure why I did it but I feel pretty bad about it now. I think I was sexually frustrated and I would frequently get obsessed with the girls.
>>
I used to shitpost a lot in the SC2 general threads when I played that game. I started sometime before /vg/ was created. It was fun hanging out with other elite shitposters in our steam group.
>>
https://youtu.be/5BQp3V_34BE
>>
there used to be another chan site that used accounts and everyone had a name, I didn't really troll but people thought I was trolling when I told them about the absurd shit I do
>>
>>28774967
I met a lover through trolling. A real sick fuck who got me into shota, guro, piss, scat, bloodplay, self-burning/branding.

I miss that fucker everyday.
>>
>>28775421
What absurd shit do you do?
>>
Yes. On gamefaqs injustice mobile forums. Black desert online forums. War dragon mobile chat. So many places I gained fame and noteriaty having top tier bait inciting rage and many replies

I got banned from all of them though. Currently taking it easy.
>>
well for one I painted memes, even managed to sell a crappy pepe painting on ebay

another time I was in high school and had a 9 month long thread on how I was trying to bag a really shy tomoko-like girl I had classes with, like every other post was accusing me of being a troll
>>
File: 427px-whatever_monk.jpg (47 KB, 427x599) Image search: [Google]
427px-whatever_monk.jpg
47 KB, 427x599
I am the hacker known as 4chan.
>>
>>28775545
see>>28775591

this is totally original and shit
>>
File: 0130 - WYr3lct.png (29 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
0130 - WYr3lct.png
29 KB, 310x326
>>28774967
im shitposting right now anon
>>
>>28774967
I am right now. A general on /vg/ doesn't realize I'm half of its shitposters.
>>
I'm the Juicebox autist from /fgg/. I used to shitpost there a lot about how Ryu was a bad starter character and how Makoto required no footsies.
>>
No but I dated a girl (I know I know, if it's any consolation she dumped me and I'm back here) who's brother claimed to have written the controversial "Aboriginal" entry on encyclopedia drammatica. Dunno if that even made news outside of this island, but it was a shitstorm here, lol.

I believe he did it too. Dude is quite right wing.
>>
I was a noteable troll on a couple GameFAQs boards (music: rock, pro wrestling, and next-gen gaming). NGG is nothing but trolls though. I left a couple years ago.
>>
I derail threads with gay ERP.
>>
I post random stupid shit to Instagram hashtags. A loli crapping herself to #ladyboner, a dragon fucking a car to #thicc, whatever comes to mind.
>>
I used to harass some guitar forum mostly full of older people when I was 13 and would post 50 posts a day until they permabaned me for being annoying making 5 threads a day
>>
I made hundreds of virgins angry at me even though I didn't do anything the rumors said I did. People framed me and I decided to see the chaos unfold.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.