[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /low test/? >no adam's apple >no muscles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: adf.jpg (256 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
256 KB, 1100x733
Who here /low test/?

>no adam's apple
>no muscles
>shitty excuse for a "beard"
>weak unmanly facial features
>moobs
>skinny fat

I fap multiple times a day every day, do you think that could be the cause of my low test?
>>
>>28774900

Doing nofap doesn't raise it to any significant amount.

You just have shit genes. Congrads. You can still work towards other goals in life though, like being a master at shitposting.
>>
>>28774900
go get your t checked. if it's low you can get test shots and you will feel like a million bucks. that's what i did. i even started to grow more facial hair. it's not like a full beard or anything but it looks respectable if i just keep it like a 5 o'clock shadow length.
>>
>>28775715
Do you they normally test this when they take your blood? or Do you have to go in and specifically ask for it cause i got blood work done like twice this year already.
>>
>>28774900
no, your low test causes you to fap all day not the other way around
>>
>>28775986
no you have to ask for them to check it. and if they do check the blood work you just had done they will only check the "total" testosterone. you need to get the "free" testosterone checked. make sure you tell them you want the "free" checked because the first time i went in they only checked the total and that's just how much is in your body, not how much you're actually using.
>>
>>28774900
there are ways to raise testosterone through diet. im sure some searching can elaborate more thoroughly, but a few off the top of my head: selenium (brazil nuts), vitamins a, d (cod liver oil), zinc. also taking cold showers or similar activities raise t. as well
>>
>>28774900
You're probably just a late bloomer.
Wait for a little, you'll masculinize in your mid to late 20s. For now, lose any excess fat, get your bf% really low and eat healthy. Don't mess with roads unless you do this, if that's what you had in mind.
>>
>>28776007
High test increases sexual urges, faggot.
>>
>>28776081
If he has too much estrogen, he probably has low test to keep it from aromatizing into estrogen.
>>
File: 1455635329139.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
1455635329139.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>28774900
>Who here /low test/?

m-me....

here's my skittles box

my t-levels went from 750 ng/dl to just 25 ng/dl
>>
I got mined checked and rechecked because it came below the normal range. Must be hovering just above it now but I guess it's not low enough for my Jew doctor put me on T.
>>
>>28776646
fagggggooooottt booooiii
>>
File: angry bird killen em.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
angry bird killen em.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>>28774900
>tfw hips wider than shoulders
>tfw unable to put on any muscle
>>
File: Chauchat_Memorial_de_Verdun.jpg (163 KB, 3377x1538) Image search: [Google]
Chauchat_Memorial_de_Verdun.jpg
163 KB, 3377x1538
>>28775715

I take testosterone shots as well (25 white male)

It has been giving me red blotchy spots all over my arms, and chest region so not sure if I should just stop using it all completely. What do you think?
>>
File: penis.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
penis.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I am officially seizing all low test sissybois to be my cock worshiping sex slaves

>>28777586
you in particular
>>
>>28777641
well whatever you do don't just stop all at once. you will get super emotional and probably depressed because of the lack of T and the excess of estrogen. have them wean you off. or maybe just lower your dose?
>>
I'll just leave this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-3x01nFEc
>>
>>28774900
You may consider a zinc supplement. I've heard that gets low if you beat it to much. May be bro science. Ask a fucking doctor, not some retards on the Internet.
>>
Stop sitting around all day. You're not low test just weak.
>>
are you on any medication OP? i was on pain killers for a long time after a motorcycle accident and those fuckers obliterated my testosterone. i got it checked and it was at the level of a 70 yr old man.
>>
>>28777929
It's not broscience and fortified cereal;s are a better source of minerals/vitamins.
>>
>>28777675

Shaving ur balls is pretty gay Mr masculine.

>>28774900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVmZBuKILFQ

At least you don't look as bad as this guy right?
>>
>tfw natty high test but autistic as fuck

been a weird life. Was captain of sports teams in high school but being a huge aspie at the same time
>>
>>28778424
A tranny with crouzonz? Tbhq, seen everything now mean niger.
>>
I'm so low test you guiz :3 whatever will I do?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.