[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 27 >hate social interaction, just like games >work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
>be 27
>hate social interaction, just like games
>work as web dev making okay money
>5 years experience so actually got a decent job
>can afford car and apartment etc with cash to spare

before REEEEEEEEE read on...

>gf is 23
>no job
>6/10
>lives with me
>can't sleep at night because she literally sleeps in the middle of the bed
>tell her i love her but i dont
>i hate her actually
>too scared to break up with her
>try be mean or a dick but she just gets mad at me and makes me apologize
>have to go down on her every 2-3 days
>she never has given me a bj

what do? I am probably going to marry this chick cause I am too scared to break up with her, I dont want to hurt her feelings, but I hate my life so fucking much.

she wont let me spend my money on what I want to spend it on (moving to a cheaper place and having more money for computer parts and games and a better internet connection etc.)

I woudnt really care if she left me alone to make my decisions but she makes rules and i am not allowed to break them or I get in trouble and she shouts at me
>>
>>28774843
Uh, yeah. Just learn to break up. (If you go down and she won't that's just unfair.)
>>
>>28774930
just how? I know how the conversation will go

"Becca, I think we should talk"

"Okay Bernard"

"I want to break up with you"

"No you don't (starts crying)"

"Yes I do..."

"No I love you... dont you love me"

"I do.."

>mfw cant tell her i dont love her
>>
just lie about losing your job, she is probably in for the money because you sound pretty autistic.

when you leave to work say you are going to interviews etc, for 2-3 weeks, if she keeps up with just say you can't maintain a relationship with her considering your emotional state
>>
>>28775015
also at that time have a talk with her about she having to get a job because stuff is expensive etc, so if you actually break with her she atleast has a job
>>
>>28775015
yeah this could work i just dont see her moving back in with her parents

she makes me have location sharing on my iPhone so she can see where i am. Maybe 1 or 2 days I could get away with it but pretty soon she'd realize I was just at work
>>
>>28774843
this is possibly the worst best piece of advice I can give you
demand for a bj or break up with her
just tell her that she's too demanding
that she has no job and is no help to you
just being a burden

also record yourself with her where you refuse to have sex with her, but ends with you being forced by her in the end
just in case she tries to fuck you over with rape claims
>>
>>28775083
>yeah this could work i just dont see her moving back in with her parents
she'll have to once you're "unable" to pay for rent...

also she sounds psycho, be careful
>>
>>28774843
Anon you are literally living my dream life. That's literally my dream 6 years from now at 27. But yeah probably break up with her. Either way you are my role model.
>>
>>28775144
>dream
anon seek help if you want to be leeched to death by an useless gf who only demands from you
>>
>>28775101

>give le succ or gtfo
>ur aburden lmao

Literally best advice i've ever read
>>
>>28774843

>I am probably going to marry this chick cause I am too scared to break up with her, I dont want to hurt her feelings, but I hate my life so fucking much.

Best rip the bandaid off.

You guys will divorce in 5 years anyway.
>>
File: lipton kermit meme.jpg (26 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lipton kermit meme.jpg
26 KB, 600x600
>>28774843
THE ANSWER IS REALLY EASY HERE IT IS:
"I'm breaking up with you, move out."
If she fights you, stand your ground. She'll start crying but you just keep standing your ground. Once she's out, live happily being a fucking nerd.
>>
>>28775176
I literally said the WORST best advice I could give fuck anon what did you expect from me
>>
File: enough.jpg (3 KB, 196x125) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
3 KB, 196x125
The only option for OP is to murder her
>>
>>28775101
congratulations you've scared the shit out of me.

>>28775144
dude I make like 60K a year, it's hardly worth aspiring too.
>>
>>28775083
You have to make it work, i can't think all the fucking details, wrap your phone in tin foil, i don't know.

If she really likes you, and you are afraid of breaking up with her, have a talk with her, you don't need to break up with her right away, just have a normal conversation about your feelings
>>
>>28775001
Stop being considerate and be selfish you pussy!
>>
>>28775173
No not that part. The no social interaction and Career path and all is what I was talking about. Seems from your post you have money for vidya and other stuff.

Tbh though an emotionally abusive 6/10 sounds lovely too.
>>
>>28775083
basically tracks you where ever you go
anon you fucked up this is high level yandere shit
dude you gotta disable that thing
see how long it takes her to notice
if it's under a day
she's fucking leeching you dry and trying to keep it that way for as long as she can

you're cucked anon
just cucked
break up with her
or maybe she is just scared of losing her man
>>
>>28775257

i lost my virginity at 23 to a 2/10 i met at a bar. been dating my current gf for about a year.

when i was 21 and a virgin i would have taken a nigger girlfriend even. seriously the grass is always greener. i wish i had never left my house.
>>
>>28775282
she only notices if i dont text her back within 20-30 mins then she checks it to make sure i am okay
>>
>>28775230
w-what was it the whole bj thing?

or was it the recording in case of rape claims
TELL ME ANON
or OP?...
>>28775287
>nigger girlfriend
end yourself autistic racist
>>
>>28775332
OP here it was the rape claim didnt even think of it nor did think that she was capable but now you have me thinking
>>
>>28774843
>i'm dating a girl i hate
>le i'm too scared to brek up with her and hurt my feels DDD:
>plz pity me and gibe attention thaks

fucking normie does she cucks you too? are you a virgin?
>>
another option... become scientologyist
>>
File: 1454915990597.jpg (34 KB, 640x200) Image search: [Google]
1454915990597.jpg
34 KB, 640x200
>i'm dating a girl i hate because i want to, feel sorry for me
>Anons are sympathising with him instead of fuck his shit up

fucking normie swarm took my board, pol is the only safe place now
>>
>>28775345
I'm only 18 btw
I've seen to much shit online on media that ends like this
I'm just saying

>>28775354
I always hater it how bots always try to simplify the struggles of others to make them feel like they need the pity
cuck
>>
>>28774843
Just break up with her you pussy. What's the worst thing she could do?
>>
>>28775435
>worst she can do
RAPE CLAIM

ffs anon
do you even fucking think
women have fucking dangerous advantages over men in this society that is generally seen as a norm but if you point it out you'll be called a fucking sexist misogynist

fuck sake anon open your eyes
PC CULTURE
>>
OP here i have thought about it and I think that I am just going to email her friend to talk to her to tell her that I dont like her as much as she thinks and maybe she can give me some space and start like cleaning or something in exchange for free food and rent and that
>>
Just break up wit her, and tell her you're moving into a new (cheaper) apartment alone. It's a week until the next month, when you can give your notice and start looking.
>>
>>28775571
also anon she may say bs that she's pregnant

if you use protection or have not actually penetrated her then you know that she's pulling shit

also talking to you gf friend might not be the best depending how close they are but I would still suggest doing it anyway

just be honest if you're going this route

but still get that tape in case of rape claims anon!!!
the fucking rape claim!!!
>>
File: 0329 - FEtdqGv.png (189 KB, 788x784) Image search: [Google]
0329 - FEtdqGv.png
189 KB, 788x784
>>28774843
holy moly lad your so fucking beta, my dog has bigger balls then you m8
>>
>>28775571
THIS WILL NEVER WORK

She thinks she already plays an important part of your life (discipline, caretaking).

>>28775617
Please do this before you end up digging yourself deeper
>>
>>28774843
murder her anon, its the only way
>>
>>28775645
>going onto r9k and calling someone beta
>>
File: 0099 - w6rbUP6.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
0099 - w6rbUP6.png
38 KB, 163x224
>>28775679
im here to laugh at you autists
>>
>>28775731
>im here to laugh at you autists
sigh anon fag that only gets of to trolling
another sad dight to behold
OUTIE
>>
File: 0056 - Jk8ZzkM.jpg (128 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
0056 - Jk8ZzkM.jpg
128 KB, 396x482
>>28775759
you should consider drinking bleach lad
>>
>>28775788
oh man I think you meant to put
>>28775679
but It's understandable how that can be hard for a faggot like you
>>
>>28775731
well i hope that makes you feel better

if i can make one person feel better, i did a good deed
>>
File: 23_almost_there.gif (157 KB, 432x522) Image search: [Google]
23_almost_there.gif
157 KB, 432x522
I LIVE FOR MOMENTS LIKE THESE TO GET PEOPLE THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE
>>
>>28774843
Run! OP! Fucking run. Escape! Flee the psychobitch. Just get on a plane and start a new life.
Don't let her find you.
>>
>>28775806
holy shit you are dumb, i meant to put
>>28775759
because he criticized my trolling
(you should probably drink bleach too)
>>
>>28775287
No I feel you. I lost my virginty to a 5 and haven't had sex since. My standards are incredible low now and I've literally been fapping to ugly girls because it's getting me off now for some reason.
>>
>>28775001
Say nothing and show her your post. She'll (hopefully) get the fuck out.
>>
>>28775881
>i meant to put >>28775759 (You)
what are you...
can't you tell that was an insult to you anon

man you are really a faggot maybe even worst than what he said

lol
>>
File: i am the pepe master (582).jpg (87 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (582).jpg
87 KB, 800x850
>>28775958
atleast im not a beta faggot anon
>>
>>28775400
>Pol
>Safe place
Try harder anon
>>
Be a man OP and call the cops
>>
>>28776006
>atleast im not a beta faggot anon

can't prove that mate
your words are hallow and empty to me and based by you shit posting of pepe I would think other wise

said excuse for a being uses his time for amusement in the trolling and pain of others
get out of here you cuck

last post I'm going to waste on you
>>
>>28775001
That's not how breakups happen. Just do it you pussy, and tell us how it went down while you're at it
>>
For the love of god, break up with her. I'm not part of the 'all women are terrible' brigade, but even I can clearly see that this one is.

Literally start looking for a smaller place and give notice on your current place. That'll force your hand.

Do it by text/email/letter? Or tell your parents that your finding the relationship emotionally abusive and hope they push you into ending in (depending on what kind of parents you have)?

There must be some way to break up that scares you less than spending the rest of your life trapped in a relationship you hate.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (264).png (25 KB, 174x255) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (264).png
25 KB, 174x255
>>28776070
>cuck
wew laddy you cant prove that either
you should start tying the noose
>>
>>28774843
>no job, uses you for your money and is ugly
>controls your life even though you don't owe her a fucking thing
>makes you worship her stinky vagina

You make me fucking sick OP. You deserve every bit of suffering you get from being with this cunt.
>>
>>28776173
proof bots are shit in the face of other bots
>>
>>28774843

>makes me
>have to
>won't let me

What the fuck are you talking about? You literally don't have to do any of that
>>
>>28776247
It's clearly an emotionally abusive relationship. Have you just never had how those work explained to you?
>>
>>28774843
Anon. I can terminate this relationship for you, if you take me in as a bf. I come with my own income, and you don't have to touch me. I'll suck your dick daily if you'd like.

I can also have food cooked for you and your home cleaned.
>>
>>28774843
GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
If she isn't on the lease, you can just run away one night.
Pack your stuff, drive to a new cheap apartment, and lave her in the old one when the lease is up.
Block her number, facebook, email, etc. and just hide for a while.
>>
>>28777406
emotional abusive isn't r9k?
>>
>Girlfriend tracks all of your movements
>Won't even suck your dick
Holy shit, OP. Just run. She's fucking Chad on the side, and using you to pay for rent.
>>
>>28778175
This right here op you gotta treat this one like a band-aid and get it over with the longer you drag it out the more you will regret the wasted time you could have enjoyed
>>
>won't even suck your dick

Why would you even put up with that shit? on top of that she "makes" you go down on her all the time?

Ever thought of just saying no? or saying "you never suck me off so why should I?" if you don't even like the bitch what have you got to lose by standing up to her, what are you going to do, lose her? oh no! fucking moron.

>try be mean or a dick but she just gets mad at me and makes me apologize

Absolute faggot. Have a fucking spine, can you seriously not handle having her be mad at you? stand your fucking ground man. You pay the bills, it's your apartment, you tell her if she doesn't like it then she can get the fuck out.
>>
>no bj
just leave her
>>
File: 1291159277787.jpg (11 KB, 327x388) Image search: [Google]
1291159277787.jpg
11 KB, 327x388
>>28774843
>>too scared to break up with her
>>try be mean or a dick but she just gets mad at me and makes me apologize

Beta cuck
>>
>>28775015
>just lie about losing your job, she is probably in for the money because you sound pretty autistic.

Yes, trick her to find out if shes goldidding you, OP.

Get some vacation time from your job (2 weeks if you can) and then tell her you lost your job.. then just lay around the apartment and see how she reacts.

Most women would probably fuck off within a week or less.

>get rid of bitch
>dont actually lose job
>????
>literally PROFIT
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.