[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1464034686164.jpg (40 KB, 325x219) Image search: [Google]
1464034686164.jpg
40 KB, 325x219
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO
>>
File: 1428059642194.png (25 KB, 423x418) Image search: [Google]
1428059642194.png
25 KB, 423x418
>don't eating meat gives my superpowers and an ability to conquer mans biggest challenges taking ease
>>
>>28774144
>vegan
>dies due to lack of oxygen
for some reason people are still blaming it on the fact she was vegan..
>>
>>28774144
I saw this today too.

Vegans are big attention whores.

>Hey!, I'm vegan, I'm better than you. You are a killer.
>>
>>28774144
maybe if she had more iron she would have survived
>>
>>28774144
#lolwomen
lolwomen
olwomen
lwomen
women
omen
men
en
n

roastie got btfo
>>
>>28774144
Do you know how many people have died climbing Everest? It's not like this was the first person, you are actually very likely to die and many people have already

If you think this has anything to do with veganism you are stupid
>inb4 someone thinks I'm a vegan
>>
Why people are jeopardizing their lives to go on a fucking high-risk mountain is beyond me.
3% fatality rate is madness.

> "A total of four people have now died in the past week attempting to climb Mount Everest."
>>
>>28774298
>implying being a killer is a bad thing
>implying it isn't necessary to kill to live
>>
>>28775009
Everest is literal child's play if you hire sherpas who set the course for you. It's when people try to tackle it on their own that they end up getting fucked.
>>
It probably was cause she was vegan, when you're breathing in 70% less oxygen than usual everything counts.
>>
>>28775277
Nah, thats just a meme mate, i've been pretty high up in the alps and it was hard work, I can't imagine what 8000m is like, most people on this board would die walking up the stairs
>>
>lack of oxygen
>not bringing the o2 tank
she died because she was dumb AND weak.
>>
>>28774819
That's the point though, her rational behind being able to do it was that she was a vegan despite it not having anything to do with climbing a mountain.
>>
>>28775277
>everest is literal childs play

You didnt tip your fedora, youre also incredibly stupid
>>
These fucking normies don't understand how intense mountaineering is, especially on a mountain the size of Everest. They think it's some fucking stroll in the park.
>>
>>28775277
>literal child's play

Let's see. >youngest person to climb mt everest

>13

Pushing it, but let's say you have some point.
>>
>>28775492
Youre just a low test momma's boy
>>
>>28774292
She died for the same reason you can't comprehend why people are blaming it on her begin a vegan - a lack of intelligence.
First off she is a woman so she is already mentally ill-equipped than the average adventurer, secondly she is a vegan which speaks tomes of her furthered lack of mental fortitude, such a combination could only lead to death by forgetting about the very thing we are using the entirety of our lives.
This is where your foolish mongol brain fantasizes about you being there and how the oxygen on the mountain was too low for anybody to survived why it would have been impossible! No man could have survived what she went through! She is a hero!

You are very much like her, with your vegan tripcode you are truly a mindless beast that will die in a laughable manner while the rest of us ponder the great meaning of existence.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (404).png (168 KB, 517x499) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (404).png
168 KB, 517x499
>>28774144
this proves vegans are all degenerates and should be killed off
>>
It's easy to get into that mindset. I haven't been sick in 4 years (since i went corpse-free) and at times I get that "i'm invincible" feel. I also function way better and for some reason this thing would make me do crazy shit i wouldn't do otherwise because "fuck it i'm better than everyone". You should try what it really means phisically to eat how we're fucking supposed to
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.