[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a question to whoever admires Elliot Rodgers. Why haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: ElliotRodgers.jpg (161 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ElliotRodgers.jpg
161 KB, 2000x1000
This is a question to whoever admires Elliot Rodgers. Why haven't you tried beating his shitty score yet?
>>
>>28774108
Because I'm not a killer.
>>
>>28774169
why aren't you? you don't have anything to lose kek
>>
>>28774169
You admire his actions and you see that he died for a cause nobody would vouch for: that of the beta, young adult male. Yet despite the dump that society has taken on you, you hang onto your ambiguous sense of morality, or rather use it to justify your own cowardice. Sounds like another edgy memester who's content with a life spent in Chad's shadow, collecting dust and keeping yourself afloat with empty distractions and daydreaming of the Beta uprising.
>>
Bumping just because it's an elliot thread.

Really all you need for a good score is a shotgun, if eric and dylan didn't use birdshot they would have killed 25 easily.
>>
I could never do what he did.
>>
>>28774108
Because if they could they wouldn't admire him. They are tards that can't into closed doors.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10289033/r
>>
>>28776094
Actually if you look at the autopsy reports and the list of shells on the scene, you'll find they did use Federal buckshot. The "#8 buckshot" eric was referring to was basically this:

http://www.amazon.com/Magnum-Lead-Shot-2-25-Pound/dp/B001QV1A0Q

He was going to use that as shrapnel with the propane bombs
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 636x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 636x660
>>28774747
>nothing to lose
>can lose your life and other people's lives

Or at least freedom if someone tackles them to the floor before they can hurt more or kill themselves. Big black bubba in prison will rip anon's asshole open to the width of a shower drain
>>
>>28776279
Prison life isn't that bad if you live in Canada or EU. Not much different from psych ward. Not as many niggers. Even in US prisons, rapes don't happen as often as you think

>you can lose other people's lives

Okay...?
>>
>>28774108
The country where I live, guns are illegal, sucks but not much I can do. Just have to admire Elliot Rodgers and hate on normies online.
>>
>>28774108
Personally I don't feel rage like that about the robot situation, mostly sadness. But he took action instead of just moping around for a decade or two before finally offing himself, even if it came out as a lot of wrath. I praise Elliot for being proactive at some level though. He never lied about what it was he wanted, but he just didn't ever get to know love. Probably would have been just fine if a girl had bothered giving him the time of day.
>>
>>28777017
But the Earth is hungry, anon. The Earth is also thirsty. Don't you want to please the Earth?
>>
>>28777051
It sure as fuck is, if the Earth is my stomach. Reminds me I missed dinner. Time to whip something up and pour some shots in honor of Rodger's Day.
>>
>>28777017
I'm a little drunk right now, and your words really really resonate with me for some reason anon
>>
Can't get hold of a gun.

Fuck Europe
>>
I live in Canada, so I can't be bothered to get a license, go on a rampage AND apologize to everyone I shoot.
>>
Don't admire Elliot just fascinated by his particular brand of craziness. Also sadly find him attractive physically. Horrible horrible douche bag who murdered people tho. Don't condone his actions irl at all but he makes a funny meme and a distraction from my daily life. Its fun to look forward to celebrating Elliot Rodgers day.
>>
>>28778653
Are youy still a viegin tho?
>>
What would a beta uprising accomplish? Destroy humanity's genetic stock as revenge for a lifetime of mistreatment?
>>
I was actually planning something similar several years ago. I always had a fascination for firearms, ballistics and violent crime, so when these thoughts entered my mind it became a dangerous kind of knowledge to have. It was a very detailed and elaborate plan that I had worked on for weeks, and if I had gone through with it it might have been one of the deadliest massacres in North American history. Eventually I destroyed my writings and decided to forever keep it the way it should be: a fantasy. I'm 24 now and I'm glad I made that decision.

I also want to add that I don't condone what Elliot did in any way. Who knows, his situation could have improved to some extent, and he might not be dead with thousands of people despising him and making a meme of his virginity
>>
>>28778791
Who said anything needed purpose? Life as a whole is meaningless, anon.
>>
>>28778839
I agree, however it seems to me that if you choose to do something instead of the default nothing that you would think it has some advantage over nothing. It's not like people write down a list of things they could do then roll a dice to decide.
>>
>>28778892
If there's no political motive/mental illness in the equation, perhaps it could be a satisfaction of morbid curiosity + being immortalized for it. Who wouldn't want to have their own Wikipedia page anon ;^)
>>
File: 1458692303030.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458692303030.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>28777210
>tfw you want to do a beta uprising but you can't because you don't live in the U.S and have no access to guns.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you OP

sickfuckblox
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.